The match review to the football Luton Town vs Norwich City prediction in EFL Cup about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Luton Town vs Norwich City prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 5th September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 1st Round
- Location: Kenilworth Road
HEAD TO HEAD
LUTON TOWN VS NORWICH CITY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Luton Town has just had a disappointing season in the Championship when they only got 51 points after 46 matches, in which their total wins and draws are equal to the total number of defeats, namely wins 14, draw 9 and lose 23. If at the end of the season they do not have great efforts to be unbeaten in the last 5 matches with 3 wins and 2 draws, they will definitely have to receive a drop to play in League One this season when only 3 points higher than the relegated group.
- Not long ago, the home team of Kenilworth Road had a run for the new season with two friendly matches with two lower-tier teams, as a result, they did not face too many difficulties when they both won with the same score 3-0.
- Norwich City has been sent off to play in the Championship this season when in the Premier League last season they only got 21 points after 5 wins, 6 draws and 27 losses, even worse than they were empty-handed. In all the last 10 rounds of the season, which scored only 1 goal in the defeat against Watford with a score of 1-2 on away field.
- However, surely the team will be very determined to have a good record in the next season when they are very hard to play in the friendly matches before the tournament and as a result, they were unbeaten teams in the German 2nd Division, including a very strong rival, SV Darmstadt 98 with 1 win and 1 draw.
LUTON TOWN VS NORWICH CITY PREDICTION TIPS:
- Anyway, Norwich City is also a team that has just competed in the highest tournament in the land of fog, so their level is also appreciated compared to a team that has struggled in the relegation race at the last Championship season. In addition, Norwich City played many times very well in non-Premier League tournaments, which made Manchester United difficult in the last FA Cup quarter-finals. Therefore, Norwich City’s ability to win is very possible.
- Luton Town vs Norwich City prediction: Norwich City -1/4
- This is the start of the new season, so it is likely that the two teams will enter comfortably, in addition, their attack has been effective in recent friendly matches so a match with an attacking stance. Labor is very easy to happen. In addition, the two most recent encounters of the two teams were matches with a fall, in which Norwich City scored 3 or more goals. So, choosing Over is a smart decision.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Luton Town vs Norwich City prediction:
- Luton Town vs Norwich City: 1 – 3 (0 – 2)
- In the last 2 encounters, Luton Town lost heavily to this opponent, the closest one was a 1-5 defeat at home. In addition, their defeat of a current League Two team, Northampton Town, is certainly not appreciated by Norwich City having 1 win and 1 draw against a top team at Germany’s second division is SV Darmstadt 98 in recent friendly matches. So, the above bet will be a wise choice.
- Select: Norwich City FT
- Luton Town: Simon Sluga, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Sonny Bradley, James Bree, Martin Cranie, Glen Rea, Luke Berry, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Harry Cornick, Elliot Lee, James Collins
- Norwich City: Tim Krul, Christoph Zimmermann, Ben Godfrey, Max Aarons, Jamal Lewis, Lukas Rupp, Todd Cantwell, Kenny McLean, Onel Hernández, Marco Stiepermann, Teemu Pukki