The match review to the football Luxembourg vs Montenegro prediction in UEFA Nations League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Luxembourg vs Montenegro prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
LUXEMBOURG VS MONTENEGRO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Falling into the group is quite easy with only Belarus being a better-qualified team, so the fact that Luxembourg won second place in Group D2 is not surprising at all. Being promoted to League C will be a huge step for coach Luc Holtz’s army and they will do everything they can to survive at the end of this season.
- Only finishing third in Group C4 makes Montenegro have to stay in League C this season, but that achievement is very good if you look at opponents like Serbia or Romania in the group. This will help coach Faruk Hadzibegic’s students gain more confidence to complete their tasks in the upcoming UEFA Nations League campaign.
Being considered a team with better squad quality compared to the rest of Group C1 this year, so Montenegro received a lot of trust. Meanwhile, a team that has just been promoted like Luxembourg will also be an unknown for every team in the group they attend, so a surprise can completely happen.
LUXEMBOURG VS MONTENEGRO PREDICTION TIPS:
- In the last 4 home matches of Luxembourg, there have been 3 times they have to lose, along with 1 draw. On the other side, Montenegro also did not do a good job on the away field when he did not know the joy of victory in the 4 marches. However, a better ability will be the condition for the guests to win.
- Luxembourg vs Montenegro prediction: Montenegro -3/4
- The attackers show a rather poor performance of Luxembourg that only helped them get 3 goals in the last 5 matches, but the defense was even worse when conceding up to 15 goals. The strikers on the Montenegro side also only opened fire 5 times after 5 matches, so this first match is unlikely to end with more than 2 goals.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Luxembourg vs Montenegro prediction:
- Luxembourg vs Montenegro: 0 -2
- In the only encounter with each other, Montenegro won an extremely overwhelming victory on the away field with a score of 4-1 against Luxembourg, which helps their confidence to be very high when they continue to be a guest in this rematch. The difference in odds also shows that it is Montenegro who is the most appreciated.
- Select: Montenegro FT
- Luxembourg: Anthony Moris, Lars Christian Krogh Gerson, Maxine Chanot, Dirk Carlson, Laurent Jans, David Turpel, Leandro Barreiro Martins, Vincent Thill, Aldin Skenderovic, Maurice Deville, Gerson Rodrigues.
- Montenegro: Matija Sarkic, Marko Simic, Igor Vujacic, Marko Vesovic, Momcilo Raspopovic, Nikola Vukcevic, Damir Kojasevic, Branislav Jankovic, Aleksandar Boljevic, Sead Haksabanovic, Stefan Mugosa.