The match review to the football Macedonia vs Armenia prediction in UEFA Nations League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Macedonia vs Armenia prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Saturday 5th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
MACEDONIA VS ARMENIA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Starting last season in Group 4 League D, Macedonia has successfully completed the task of winning 5 wins and 1 draw after 6 matches, so that coach Igor Angelovski and his students won the promotion ticket to play in League C this season. They will surely set the ultimate goal of finding a ticket to League B at the end of the season.
- Being in the same group as Macedonia last season was none other than Armenia, but their achievements were much more modest than their opponents when they only won 3, drew 1 and lost 2 after 6 matches. Having 10 points in hand, Coach Armen Gyulbudaghyants and his students won 2nd place with a promotion ticket at the end of the season.
Being in the same group last season helped the two teams understand each other’s way too well, but Macedonia still somewhat showed a better performance when holding a relatively positive confrontation record against the opponent. Therefore, the Macedonia vs Armenia prediction believes that the home team is fully capable of retaining 3 points.
MACEDONIA VS ARMENIA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although not having a good record at home, Macedonia still receives a lot of confidence thanks to winning 3 wins and only 2 failures in the last 5 times to welcome guests. On the other side of the field, Armenia often struggles in away confrontations, they only get 1 victory, 1 draw and lose 3 out of 5 matches.
- Macedonia vs Armenia prediction: Macedonia -1/2
- The confrontations between the two teams are often very exciting with many goals scored, in particular, the door has appeared 5/6 times before the meeting. Along with the lack of focus on defense with 16 goals lost in just the last 5 matches, it also makes it difficult for Armenia to prevent the home team’s strikers from achieving.
- Select: Over 2
Macedonia vs Armenia prediction:
- Macedonia vs Armenia: 1 – 0
- Not only did they get better rankings and stable performance last season, but Macedonia also did better in both head-to-head achievements when he won 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats. Not to mention, Armenia has never won when it comes to being a guest against Macedonia, so the possibility that the visitors will have to leave empty-handed is very high.
- Select: Macedonia FT
- Macedonia: Stole Dimitrievski, Darko Velkovski, Visar Musliu, Stefan Ristevski, Stefan Ristovski, Boban Nikolov, Elif Elmas, Enis Bardhi, Tihomir Kostadinov, Goran Pandev, Vlatko Stojanovski.
- Armenia: Aram Airapetyan, Varazdat Haroyan, Andre Calisir, Hovhannes Hambardzumyan, Hayk Ishkhanyan, Edgar Babayan, Artak Grigoryan, Kamo Hovhannisyan, Tigran Barseghyan, Artak Yedigaryan, Alexander Karapetian.