Malaga vs Sporting Gijon prediction – This week’s Sporting Gijon visitors will be guests at Estadio La Rosaleda Stadium with their strong belief in adding 3 points in the race to compete for a place in La Liga next season.
- Match date: 7:30 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: La Liga 2
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: La Rosaleda
- 10/19/2020 – Real Zaragoza 1 – 2 Malaga (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/11/2020 – Malaga 0 – 0 Las Palmas (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Rayo Vallecano 4 – 0 Malaga (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/19/2020 – Sporting Gijon 1 – 1 Tenerife (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/12/2020 – Real Oviedo 1 – 0 Sporting Gijon (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/05/2020 – Almeria 0 – 1 Sporting Gijon (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/14/2020 – Sporting Gijon 2 – 1 Malaga (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/29/2019 – Malaga 0 – 0 Sporting Gijon (H1: 0 – 0)
- 03/30/2019 – Malaga 1 – 1 Sporting Gijon (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / LA LIGA 2
MALAGA VS SPORTING GIJON PREDICTION & TIPS
- Malaga has just impressed when they defeated Real Zaragoza with a score of 2-1 away from home in the previous round, remembering this opponent was unbeaten in the previous 3 rounds with 1 draw and 2 wins. Currently, the achievements of Coach Garcia and his students are not bad when they got 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, one of the two defeats being against Rayo Vallecano, the team is having a very good record now with 12 points after 4 wins and 2 losses.
- In addition, Malaga is very strong in matches played at home, proof that they have been unbeaten in the last 7 consecutive matches with 4 wins and 2 draws, even the last 6 matches had kept a clean sheet.
- Sporting Gijon is one of the teams that possess a very pragmatic but equally effective style, as evidenced by the fact that after 6 matches they have won 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and only lost 1 match against Real Oviedo 1 round ago on away field. It is worth mentioning that with such a very good record, this team’s attack has only scored 6 goals and only received 2 goals.
- Last season’s performance of the home team El Molinon was not so outstanding when it only got 54 points after 14 wins, 12 draws and 16 losses. Moreover, the recent away record of this team is also very bad when it only won 2, drew 3, lost 3 in the last 8 matches.
This is a match that is said to be quite balanced when both are in good form as well as having very good performance after the last 6 matches, their current gap after 6 rounds is only 3 points. However, Malaga is being evaluated better when they play at home and has a very good home record with 7 consecutive matches not losing.
In addition, clearly beating Real Zaragoza right away from Malaga is said to be a much better achievement than Sporting Gijon for Tenerife to draw at home. Therefore, the Malaga vs Sporting Gijon prediction believes that the ability of the home team to win is extremely possible.
Malaga vs Sporting Gijon prediction: Malaga 2 – 0 Sporting Gijon (H1: 0 – 0)
- Malaga: Dani Barrio, Juan de Dios Rivas, Josua Mejias, Jose Matos, Ismael Casas Casado, Jairo Samperio Bustara, Luis Munoz, Yanis Rahmani, Cayetano Quintana Hernandez, Alberto Escasi Oliva, Cristian Rodriguez Perez
- Sporting Gijon: Diego Marino Villar, Jean-Sylvain Babin, Borja Lopez Menendez, Bogdan Milovanov, Saul Garcia Cabrero, Pedro Diaz Fanjul, Nikola Cumic, Manu Garcia, Javier Fuego Martinez, Aitor Garcia Flores23 Uros Durdevic