The match review to the football Malmo FF vs Falkenbergs FF prediction in Allsvenskan about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Malmo FF vs Falkenbergs FF prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 12:30 pm on Sunday 23rd August 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 17th
- Location: Swedbank Stadion
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
MALMO FF VS FALKENBERGS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Malmo FF is a force in Sweden’s top division even in the world arena. Not surprisingly, they are the top team with 35 points after 16 rounds. However, the gap with the Elfsborg the team was clinging to right behind was only 4 points a distance. In the next round, only having to welcome Falkenbergs FF, losing in many ways, is an opportunity for coach Uwe Rosler to extend the score.
- Meanwhile, Falkenbergs FF is having a very bad season. The first 16 matches this season, this team just won 2 wins, 7 draws and lost 7 matches. With 13 points, coach Hans Eklund’s army is ranked 14th in the rankings and faces a huge risk of saying goodbye to the highest ranking in Northern Europe. A poor defense is one of the big reasons why Falkenbergs FF is not in a good position right now. 26 goals in 16 matches made Falkenbergs FF the team with the worst defense in the tournament.
- The first half handicap is set at 0.75 by the Asian dealer with the home team. It is not too difficult to understand when comparing the strength of the two teams with a lame. With the advantage of the field and the difference in strength, it is inevitable that Malmo FF takes the initiative to find a goal in the first half. While Falkenbergs FF has a defensive problem, the chance of losing is very low. Choose Malmo FF for the first half.
Malmo FF vs Falkenbergs FF prediction:
- H1 score: Malmo FF 2-0 Falkenbergs FF
- H1 Asian handicap: Malmo FF -0.75
- H1 Over/Under: Over
- H1 European odds: Malmo FF HT
- Since the fall against Elfsborg until now, Malmo FF has had a series of 14 unbeaten matches (8 wins, 4 draws). The strength of the attack is the stability where the defender Malmo FF has 12 goals and conceded only 4 goals in the last 5 matches. The home field is more and more solid for Malmo FF with 7 wins and 2 draws in the last 9 home matches.
- On the other side, Falkenbergs FF is still unable to improve their performance. The evidence is that in the last 10 games they have only 1 win, 5 draws and 1 defeat. At the Falkenbergs FF away front, the fans also worried about 1 win, 3 draws and 4 losses in 7 past visitors. That can completely make them very difficult. Because of that, the hope of creating surprises from coach Hans Eklund and his students became even more impractical.
- The whole match handicap is set at 1.75 by the Asian bookie with the home team. Not only maintaining a high level of performance, but Malmo FF also showed imposing strength when he defeated Falkenbergs FF 9/10 times the two sides met, leaving 1 draw. The Malmo FF vs Falkenbergs FF prediction believes that it will not be too difficult for Eleda Stadion’s owner to have more goals in these remaining minutes. Therefore, Malmo FF is an investment door that is hard to change.
- The odds are set by the rulers as 3.0 with a rate of 1.81 and 2.01 for Over and Under. In fact, recently, Malmo FF has often had explosive matches in terms of scores when their attackers are playing increasingly sublimated. At the same time 7/10 times the two sides met, the match also ended with the ball result. Therefore, the ability of the match tonight to be Over is not too surprising.
Malmo FF vs Falkenbergs FF prediction:
- FT score: Malmo FF 4-0 Falkenbergs FF
- FT Asian handicap: Malmo FF -1.75
- FT Over/Under: Over
- FT European odds: Malmo FF FT
- Malmo FF: Dahlin, Nielsen, Bengtsson, Larsson, Safari, Christiansen, Innocent, Rakip, Rosenberg, Rieks, Traustason.
- Falkenbergs FF: Nilsson, Karlsson, Johansson, Ericsson, Ozen, Ostlind, Bjorkengren, Carlsson, Chibuike, Soderstrom, Sylisufaj.