The reviews to the football Manchester United vs LASK Linz prediction in UEFA Europa League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Wednesday 5th August 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 1/8 finals
- Location: Old Trafford
Manchester United vs LASK Linz Prediction recommendation:
The psychological momentum to prepare for Manchester United’s Europa League second leg is very good after they beat direct competitor Leicester City to finish third in the Premier League. The form of the Red Devils is also quite stable with 2 victories, 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last 5 matches, the victory is certainly what coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the students will look forward to.
Performed well in the group stage but declined in the Championship round, LASK Linz pity to finish 4th in the Austrian league. Their preparation for the second leg away from home is not really effective, the students of coach Valerien Ismael had to face a 0-2 defeat against FK Senica right at home in a friendly match a few times ago. day.
Manchester United only have one Europa League arena to hope for a title in this season, with the Premier League ended so they can focus on this front. The ticket to the quarterfinals is almost in hand with an overwhelming 5-0 victory in the first leg, so this second leg is only procedural for the Old Trafford team.
O/U Manchester United vs LASK Linz Prediction:
- 8 goals in 5 matches is the achievement of the strikers on the Manchester United side at this time, although not too excellent, but they still keep stability. Along with having fired up to 5 times on away field, surely they will not have too many difficulties in scoring when returning to Old Trafford. So, the financial door is being highly appreciated.
- The best Manchester United vs LASK Linz Prediction: Over 3 FT
Asian Handicap Prediction:
- It is difficult to beat Manchester United when they are playing at home now, they have been unbeaten in the last 8 visits with 5 wins and only 3 draws. LASK Linz’s performance away from home was okay with 2 wins and 2 losses, but it was in the Austrian league so it wasn’t really appreciated. Therefore, the 1.3 / 4 goal handicap will not be difficult for the Red Devils.
- Best Manchester United vs LASK Linz Prediction: Manchester United -1.3 / 4
- LASK Linz’s cafeteria is growing strongly and there is a huge difference to Manchester United’s restaurant, which shows that the guests are not the option to bring trust. Playing at home in the first leg was not enough to help the students of coach Valerien Ismael make a surprise, so it is even more unlikely when they have to march to England in this rematch.
- Manchester United to win FT
Predict the match score
- H1 Manchester United vs LASK Linz: 2-0
- Manchester United vs LASK Linz: 4-0 Full Time