The reviews to the football Manchester United vs West Ham United prediction in Premier League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 37th
- Location: Old Trafford
H2H PREVIOUS MATCHES
Manchester United vs West Ham United Prediction recommendation:
Moderate to defeat 1-3 before Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final, but Manchester United need not be too sad when their top 4 competitors, Leicester City, received defeat in the early match in round 37. With having the same 62 points but kicking less than 1 match, this is a golden opportunity for teachers and coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to overcome.
West Ham United have just won two very important victories against the officially relegated team Norwich City and the direct competitor for relegation is Watford. Thanks to that, the army of coach David Moyes has climbed to the 15th position in the rankings with 37 points after 36 matches, currently have a relatively safe distance of 6 points with the group holding the red light.
Despite their relatively good form, West Ham United is not really a worthy opponent for Manchester United in terms of stability at the moment. That demon is holding a 12-match unbeaten circuit in the Premier League, along with the home-field advantage of Old Trafford will also contribute significantly to the students of coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to win all 3 points.
Asian Handicap Manchester United vs West Ham United Prediction:
- Speaking of the home record, Manchester United are doing very well their task, namely, they have won 5 victories and 2 draws in the last 7 times to welcome rivals in the Old Trafford sanctuary. Therefore, the relatively high handicap of 1.3 / 4 goals is almost not too much for them when they play at their home.
- The best Manchester United vs West Ham United Prediction: Manchester United -1.3/4
O/U Half :
- The Reds’ home-scoring pattern is also very flourishing with having scored 17 goals in the last 5 matches, their defense has also kept alert with only 4 times having to go to the net to pick the ball. West Ham United’s scoring record is also respectable with 12 goals in 5 matches. With such performances, the door will be a reliable choice.
- Best Manchester United vs West Ham United Prediction: OVER 3
Manchester United vs West Ham United Goals Prediction
- Manchester United vs West Ham United HT: 2-0
- Manchester United vs West Ham United FT: 3-1
European odds :
- This is the confrontation of the two big players of English football so there will certainly be no mercy, Liverpool does not want to receive defeat in the last match at home this season. The performance at the beginning of the season for Manchester United was relatively poor, so they had to take defeat in the first leg with a score of 2-0, which is understandable. But right now, having been eliminated from the FA Cup allows the Red Devils to focus all their energy on the top 4 race now, so the red half of Manchester will not ignore the opportunity to create a competition. Break on the charts.
- Choose: Manchester United to win FT
Expected Line-Up Manchester United vs West Ham United
Manchester United: Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Brandon Williams, Daniel James, David De Gea, Victor Nilsson-Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Eric Bertrand Bailly, Nemanja Matic, Fred, Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford.
West Ham United: Aaron Cresswell, Angelo Obinze Ogbonna, Ben Johnson, Declan Rice, Lukasz Fabianski, Issa Diop, Pablo Fornals, Mark Noble, Jarrod Bowen, Tomas Soucek, Michail Antonio.