Marseille vs Manchester City prediction – Despite having to play away, Manchester City will play much better and easily win against Marseille in the 2nd leg of the Champions League.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Stade Velodrome
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP C
MARSEILLE VS MANCHESTER CITY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Only having to march to the away field to face a not too strong opponent, Olympiacos in the first game, Marseille did not appear inferior, but the inability to take advantage of the opportunities made coach Andre Villas-Boas’s students have to leave empty-handed with a 0-1 defeat. That unsuccessful start made the home team of the Velodrome temporarily ranked 3rd in Group C.
- Showing a not really good performance in the domestic arena, but when entering the UEFA Champions League, Manchester City still maintains their position. Specifically, the army of coach Pep Guardiola proved completely in front of the Portuguese representative FC Porto in the opening match at Etihad with a 3-1 victory.
- Manchester City has unfortunately failed against another French representative, Lyon, in the quarterfinals last season, but that will make the Premier League runner-up even more determined this season. Falling into the group is considered to be relatively easy to breathe, the green half of Manchester will not face too much difficulty to win the ticket.
MARSEILLE VS MANCHESTER CITY PREDICTION TIPS:
- With only 1 victory and 6 losses to the Asian match in the last 7 home matches, Marseille’s performance in recent times is underestimated. On the other side of the field, Manchester City played much more impressively when they won 4 and lost 2 of the last 6 openings. Therefore, the British representative will be a safe bet.
Marseille vs Manchester City prediction: Manchester City -1.1/4
- Marseille’s attackers only stopped at a temporary level with 6 goals in the last 5 matches, in this regard, Manchester City is doing a lot better with 9 goals. The defense of the two teams is quite similar to Marseille’s 4 goals and 3 times to concede Man City, although the two sides’ defense is not bad, the stability of the attack will help Over appear.
- Select: Over 3
Marseille vs Manchester City prediction:
- Marseille vs Manchester City: 1 – 3 (H1: 0 – 2)
- Marseille has been absent from the European arena for a long time, so this is only the first time the two teams have clashed with each other, if comparing the performance in the first match, Manchester City is more appreciated at this time. Not to mention, in terms of strength and class, coach Pep Guardiola’s army is much superior, so it is not difficult to see that the guests are more likely to win.
- Select: Manchester City FT
- Marseille: Steve Mandanda, Alvaro Gonzalez Soberon, Duje Caleta-Car, Hiroki Sakai, Jordan Amavi, Florian Thauvin, Valentin Rongier, Pape Alassane Gueye, Dimitrie Payet, Morgan Sanson, Dario Benedetto.
- Manchester City: Ederson Santana de Moraes, Garcia Erick, Ruben Dias, João Cancelo, Kyle Walker, Rodrigo Hernandez, Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gundogan, Sergio Kun Aguero, Raheem Sterling, Riyad Mahrez.