Metz vs Dijon prediction – Dijon is having a bad season with a series of consecutive defeats. Metz also very lack of point at the moment, so they are not allowed to accept failures if they do not want to drop down on the rankings. Face to face with each other is an opportunity for two teams to win the necessary points.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Stade Yves Allainmat-Le Moustoir
- 11/01/2020 – Nimes 0 – 1 Metz (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/25/2020 – Metz 2 – 0 Saint Etienne (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Angers 1 – 1 Metz (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Dijon 0 – 0 Lorient (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Paris Saint Germain 4 – 0 Dijon (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Dijon 1 – 1 Rennes (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/07/2020 – Dijon 1 – 2 Metz (H1: 0 – 1)
- 12/22/2019 – Dijon 2 – 2 Metz (H1: 2 – 1)
- 01/14/2018 – Dijon 1 – 1 Metz (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
METZ VS DIJON PREDICTION & TIPS
- This is the second season since the promotion but what the Metz players have at the moment is quite impressive. Specifically, after a bad start in the early part of the season with 3 consecutive losses, 6 consecutive matches after that, they played extremely effective when they won 4 wins and 3 draws, worth say one of those two draws was against Marseille.
- Moreover, one of the reasons that coach Antonetti’s team was empty-handed in the first 4 matches is that all three of their opponents are very strong, namely AS Monaco and the two teams are in the two highest positions, Paris Saint Germain and Lille, even these 3 failures they only lost with a minimum difference of 0-1.
- Dijon is the team with the worst performance at the moment, having only won 3 points after 3 draws and 6 losses and is also the only team that has not had any victory yet, scoring 4 goals. and received up to 18 goals. Even worse, after the last 9 matches, this team has had 4 away matches and has not gained any points when they all lose, only scored 1 goal and received 12 goals.
- In the previous round, despite being played at home and the opponent was just a rookie Lorient, only 7 points after 8 matches, coach Stephane Jobard and his students could not win when they only drew 0-0, even Even if the opponent does not miss the 11m ball, the result maybe even worse.
It is difficult for Dijon to surprise this trip if you look at their bad performances during the last 9 matches. Meanwhile, the Metz players increasingly show their efficiency and extremely stable performance, in which they have made the two teams with the best performance right now, PSG and Lille have to work very hard to be able to get the victory with a 1-0 minimum. In addition, not long ago, Metz defeated this opponent with a score of 2-1 away from home in a friendly match and now they have home advantage.
With these advantages, the Metz vs Dijon prediction believes that 3 points are a not too difficult task that the home team can have in this confrontation.
Metz vs Dijon prediction: Metz 2 – 0 Dijon (H1: 1 – 0)
- Metz: Alexandre Oukidja, Dylan Bronn, Boubakar Kouyate, Fabien Centonze, Matthieu Udol, Habib Maiga, Mamadou Lamine Gueye, Victorien Angban, Warren Tchimbembe, Farid Boulaya, Opa Nguette
- Dijon: Saturin Allagbe, Jonathan Panzo, Bruno Ecuele Manga, Sacha Boey, Fouad Chafik, Jordan Marie, Éric Ebimbe, Wesley Lautoa, Mama Samba Balde, Roger Assale, Moussa Konate