Midtjylland vs Slavia Praha is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on September 30 – Decisively occupied the group stage. This is a match in the 4th Qualifying Round of the UEFA Champions League. Midtjylland vs Slavia Praha prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: 4th Qualifying Round
- Location: MCH Arena
MIDTJYLLAND VS SLAVIA PRAHA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Despite being underestimated and having to be a guest on the opponent’s field in the first leg during his trip to the Czech Republic, the Danish representative returned remarkably well when they got a draw, a result is believed to be in their favor in their quest for a spot in this year’s group stage.
- In the domestic arena, Midtjylland has always been an almost unmatched goal for many years and even with a not so jubilant start, it has also won 6 points after the first 3 rounds. The only weakness that the Danish representative is underestimated from this opponent is their performance in the European arena when they have not participated in this group stage for a long time.
- The defending champion in the Czech Republic National Championship was unable to beat this opponent in their first leg at home, which means that they will have many difficulties in this rematch in Denmark in this return leg.
- In the domestic arena, Slavia Praha is also showing themselves as the leading force when leading the chart with 5 unbeaten matches, including 4 wins and 1 draw. The belief for the Czech representative in the rematch is that in the first leg, although they could not win the opponent, they got a better position, including 4 shots on target compared to 2 times that Denmark representative has to be.
MIDTJYLLAND VS SLAVIA PRAHA PREDICTION TIPS:
- It will be a match that is said to be quite balanced when both are the top teams in the domestic arena and have been inconclusive in the first leg. However, holding opponents on away field will help Midtjylland have a much more psychological advantage in this second leg and also help them actively calculate methods to approach the match compared to representing the Czech Republic winning. Therefore, the chances of the home team to continue are more feasible.
- Midtjylland vs Slavia Praha prediction: Midtjylland equal goal
- With the importance of a match deciding the ticket to the group stage of Europe’s most prestigious tournament, the two teams will be very cautious in this confrontation. In addition, with the indomitable 0-0 score in the first leg, the power of these two teams is not much different. Moreover, the defense of Slavia Praha is playing quite effectively when only receiving 3 goals in the last 9 matches. Therefore, choosing Under is a wise decision.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Midtjylland vs Slavia Praha prediction:
- Midtjylland vs Slavia Praha: 1 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- Obviously, drawing on the away field will help the Danish representative to have a lot of advantages both in terms of psychology and the approach to the match compared to the opponent. In addition, the belief for the home team is even more grounded when they have won the match in the last 3/5 matches, while Slavia Praha only won in the last 2/5 matches. Moreover, the Danish representative has a strong point as the defense when he has kept a clean sheet in the last 4 matches, so this will be an advantage that helps to make their confidence even more convincing. Therefore, the home team will be a wise choice.
- Select: Midtjylland FT
- Midtjylland: Jesper Hansen, Alexander Scholz, Erik Sviatchenko, Paulinho, Joel Andersson, Jens Cajuste, Awer Mabil, Frank Onyeka, Anders Dreyer, Bozhidar Kraev, Sory Kaba.
- Slavia Praha: Ondrej Kolar, Hovorka David, Ondrej Kudela, Vladimir Coufal, Jan Boril, Lukas Masopust, Nicolae Stanciu,Petr Sevcik, Peter Oladeji Olayinka, Lukas Provod, Stanislav Tecl.