Minnesota United vs Chicago Fire prediction – The series of impressive results in recent years has helped Minnesota United have made great progress in the rankings. So the next round, just having to welcome a relatively unstable Chicago Fire will be an opportunity for the home team to find more important points for themselves.
- Match date: 1:00 am on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Allianz Field
- 10/29/2020 – Minnesota United 2 – 1 Colorado Rapids (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – FC Cincinnati 0 – 1 Minnesota United (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/19/2020 – Minnesota United 2 – 2 Houston Dynamo (H1: 2 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – Nashville 1 – 1 Chicago Fire (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/29/2020 – Philadelphia Union 2 – 1 Chicago Fire (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/25/2020 – Chicago Fire 2 – 2 New York Red Bulls (H1: 0 – 1)
- 05/12/2019 – Chicago Fire 2 – 0 Minnesota United (H1: 2 – 0)
- 03/18/2018 – Minnesota United 2 – 1 Chicago Fire (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/27/2017 – Chicago Fire 1 – 2 Minnesota United (H1: 0 – 2)
STANDING / MLS
MINNESOTA UNITED VS CHICAGO FIRE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Minnesota United is facing a very good opportunity to extend their unbeaten streak when this is an unrivaled opponent that is not appreciated and has many difficulties in form over the past time. Currently, Minnesota United is getting 30 points after 8 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses, in which they are unbeaten in the last 6 matches with 3 wins and 3 draws, in which they won the last 2 matches.
- One of the spiritual fulcrums of the home team Allianz Field is their ability to play at home, which has helped them to be unbeaten in 6 consecutive matches with 4 wins and 2 draws, these 5/6 matches are all matches they scored from 2 goals or more.
- Contrary to the opponent’s recent performance in this match, Chicago Fire has gone through 4 consecutive matches without winning with 3 draws and 1 loss even though all 4 of these games their attackers have opened fire. This season, they have not once enjoyed the joy of winning away from home when they only got 3 draws and 6 losses in a total of 9 matches away from home, even scored 6 goals and received up to 17 losses.
- With that poor performance, coach Raphael Wicky and his students are increasingly sinking in the standings and they are currently ranked 18th with only 22 points after 5 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The only team that has never won on the away field.
The only belief of the Chicago Fire players on this trip is that they beat this opponent 2-0 in the last encounter, the match took place a long time ago, namely last May. However, with their poor performance as well as having to be a guest on the field of an opponent who has been unbeaten in the last 6 home games is clearly an extremely difficult task for them.
That is not to mention coach Raphael Wicky’s team is still the team with the worst performance right now with only 4 points after 4 draws and 6 losses. Therefore, the Minnesota United vs Chicago Fire prediction believes that the ability of the home team to win is very possible.
Minnesota United vs Chicago Fire prediction: Minnesota United 3 – 1 Chicago Fire (H1: 2 – 0)
- Minnesota United: Dayne St. Clair, Brent Kallman, Michael Boxall, Bakaye Dibassy, Romain Metanire, Jan Gregus, Kevin Molino, Osvaldo Alonso, Robin Lod, Emanuel Reynoso, Aaron Schoenfeld
- Chicago Fire: Bobby Shuttleworth, Mauricio Pineda, Francisco Calvo Quesada, Boris Sekulic, Miguel Navarro, Gaston Claudio Gimenez, Przemyslaw Frankowski, Alvaro Medran Just, Ignacio Aliseda, Djordje Mihailovic, Robert Beric