Mjallby vs Orebro prediction about the match between Mjallby vs Orebro in the 21st round of Allsvenskan – Swedish National Championship, which took place at 7:00 pm on September 20, 2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Sunday 20th September 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Strandvallen
- 09/18/2020 – Elfsborg 2 – 2 Mjallby (H1: 1 – 1 )
- 09/13/2020 – Mjallby 2 – 3 Varbergs BoIS FC (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/30/2020 – Mjallby 1 – 1 IFK Goteborg (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/15/2020 – Ostersunds FK 0 – 0 Orebro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 0911//2020 – Orebro 3 – 2 Malmo FF (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – Orebro 4 – 3 IFK Norrkoping FK (H1: 2 – 2)
- 07/21/2020 – Orebro 3 – 1 Mjallby (H1: 1 – 1)
- 06/09/2014 – Mjallby 0 – 1 Orebro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/08/2014 – Orebro 1 – 0 Mjallby (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
MJALLBY VS OREBRO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Just a new rookie promoted this season but the current performance of the Mjallby players is not too bad as they have gained 25 points after 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Except for the 2-3 defeat against Varbergs BoIS FC, which is said to be disappointing, in the last 4/5 rounds, the performance and achievements of coach Marcus Lantz and his students were quite good when they drew 3 and won 1, in which Even held the best performing team at the moment, Malmo FF.
- In the last round, Mjallby had a dramatic 2-2 draw against Elfsborg, so remember this team is in high form when the last 11 games have won 5, drawn 5 and lost only 1.
- Orebro is showing their fear in the past time when he defeated the whole team leading the standings at the moment, Malmo FF, before defeating the stalwart IFK Norrkoping and the most recent 0-0 draw. On the field of Ostersunds FK, the team is unbeaten in 6 recent consecutive rounds with 4 wins and 2 draws.
- However, the weakness of the Behrn Arena home team is the trips away from home, as evidenced by the fact that this season they only got 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses, scored 10 goals and received 14 goals lost. The two wins they got away from home were against Djurgardens in their first away game and the other was against a very weak opponent Kalmar FF.
Both are in high form recently and their current performance is not too different when only 1 point behind each other after 20 matches. However, in addition to having very effective matches in the past time against very strong opponents, Orebro also received more confidence when in the first leg they won with a score of 3-1 at home, even in the 2 previous encounters they also overcame this opponent.
With these advantages, the Mjallby vs Orebro prediction shows that the visitors can completely continue to maintain their performance to defeat this opponent.
Mjallby vs Orebro prediction: Mjallby 1 – 2 Orebro (H1: 0 – 1)
- Mjallby: Saku Eriksson, Jonathan Tamimi, Max Watson, Victor Agardius, Kadir Hodzic, Besard Sabovic, David Batanero Puigbo, Jesper Lofgren, Moses Ogbu, Adam Petersson, Jacob Bergstrom
- Orebro: Oscar Jansson, Andreas Skovgaard, Hussein Ali Wahid, Michael Almeback, Kevin Wright, Johan Martensson, Jake Larsson, Nordin Gerzic, Nahir Besara, David Seger, Deniz Hummet