The reviews to the football Molde vs Valerenga prediction in Eliteserien of Norway about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Wednesday 29th July 2020
- Event: Eliteserien
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Aker Stadion
Molde vs Valerenga Prediction recommendation:
H1 Molde vs Valerenga Prediction:
- In the 11th round of the Norwegian league, Molde will be playing at home and host Valerenga.
- Molde is having a hopeful season. When the distance between them and the leading team is 5 points. Currently, Molde is in 2nd place with 25 points after 10 rounds. This result comes from 8 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss. Their attack has 29 goals this season. While the defense conceded 10 goals. Before the reception of Valerenga, Molde lost 1-3 against Bodo / Glimt.
- Meanwhile, Valerenga had worse results than the home team, which ranked 3rd in the table with 19 points after 10 rounds. This result comes from 5 wins, 4 draws, and 1 loss. The distance between them and the top 3 is 6 points. Their attack has got 13 goals while their defense has conceded 10 goals. Before the trip to Molde, Valerenga had a 0-0 draw with Kristiansund.
- The first half handicap markets are determined by the house with a ratio of 0.78 and 1.11 for the owner and the guest. Valerenga was well-prepared mentally when pocketing 3 points in the last round while Molde did not have much fun. However, the excitement of Valerenga will be greatly diminished when it comes to guests coming to Molde’s yard – where Valerenga has collapsed in the last 4 visits. At the same time, the fighting power of the away team is also weaker than the home team. Not only that, but Valerenga has also failed at home in the last meeting between the two teams. Therefore, it is highly likely that Molde is the team that takes the lead.
The best Molde vs Valerenga Prediction:
- Goals for the first half: Molde 1-0 Valerenga
- Asian handicap in the first half: Molde -0.5
- O/U first half: Under
- European betting first half match: Molde HT
- Losing to Bodo / Glimt ended Molde’s 4-match winning streak. The home team’s offensive is sublime when there are 15 goals in the last 5 matches. Meanwhile, their defense is quite closely linked when conceding 4 goals / 5 recent matches. Their home form makes the opponent fear with 6 consecutive wins.
- Valerenga’s form is being maintained stably with a series of 7 consecutive unbeaten matches (4 wins and 3 draws). The attack of the away team was not really aggressive when there were 6 goals / last 5 matches. Meanwhile, their defense is concentrated when only conceding 2 goals / 5 recent matches. Their away form is only average with 2 wins / last 5 matches.
- Handicap markets are determined by the house at 1.25 with a ratio of 0.79 and 1.14 for owners and guests. After failing to take the first place of Bodo / Glimt, Molde will be determined to revive the spirit by winning all 3 points before Valerenga. And their goal will probably not be too difficult because Molde’s attack is proving overwhelming compared to Valerenga. At the same time, the home ground is strong spiritual support for Molde while the confidence is not maintained by Valerenga away. Not only that, but history is also supporting the home team when they won 7 and lost only 1 of the 10 most recent encounters with Valerenga. So, choosing Molde is perfectly reasonable.
Best Molde vs Valerenga Prediction:
- Goals for the second half, Full time: Molde 3-1 Valerenga
- Asian Handicap in the second half, Full time: Molde -1,25
- O/U second half, Full time: OVER
- 2nd half European Betting, Full time: Molde FT