Montedio Yamagata vs Omiya Ardija prediction – Montedio just won a 5-1 victory on Chiba’s field. In round 33 they played at home to welcome Omiya, the team lost half of the away matches this season. With the 15th position on the rankings, the away team is very lack points. Both are aiming for a victory that promises an exciting match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 11th November 2020
- Event: J.League 2
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: ND Soft Stadium Yamagata
- 11/08/2020 – JEF United Ichihara Chiba 1 – 5 Montedio Yamagata (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/04/2020 – Montedio Yamagata 1 – 2 Albirex Niigata (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/01/2020 – Kyoto Sanga 3 – 0 Montedio Yamagata (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/08/2020 – Omiya Ardija 1 – 2 Ventforet Kofu (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Giravanz Kitakyushu 1 – 2 Omiya Ardija (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Omiya Ardija 0 – 3 FC Ryukyu (H1: 0 – 3)
- 09/13/2020 – Omiya Ardija 1 – 1 Montedio Yamagata (H1: 1 – 0)
- 12/01/2019 – Omiya Ardija 0 – 2 Montedio Yamagata (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/04/2019 – Omiya Ardija 3 – 2 Montedio Yamagata (H1: 2 – 1)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE 2
MONTEDIO YAMAGATA VS OMIYA ARDIJA PREDICTION & TIPS
- Montedio Yamagata has a great opportunity to spend all 3 points in this confrontation when the opponent is underestimated in all aspects. Currently, they are getting 45 points after 12 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses, in which they scored 45 goals and received 34 goals. The home-field record of this team is not so outstanding when it only got 24 points after 16 matches.
- After two consecutive defeats against the two teams that are above them, Kyoto Sanga and Albirex Niigata, in the previous match, coach Ishimaru’s team had a jubilant victory with a score of 5-1 on the field. JEF United Ichihara Chiba, this is the opponent who drew them at home in the first leg.
- Omiya Ardija is still slipping on a series of poor matches when 9 consecutive matches, they only won 1, drew 4 and 4, worth mentioning that the only victory was over Giravanz Kitakyushu right away, the team having a very good performance right now with 6th place on the chart.
- The current performance of coach Takagi and his students is very poor when they only got 39 points after 10 wins, 9 draws and 13 losses, of which only 18 points after 16 away matches. The biggest weakness of this team is the attacker place when they are one of the 3 teams with the least number of goals today, namely 30 goals after 32 games.
In the last 2 encounters, Montedio Yamagata had to be a guest on this opponent’s field, but they have not once received defeat, including 1 win and 1 draw. With that head-to-head performance along with being ranked 6 ranks above the opponent on the standings now, it more or less shows that the home team is better.
Moreover, remember that they won the nearest 3/4 matches, in which the only game that did not win was against Albirex Niigata, the team is in the top 4 teams with the best performance at the moment. With these quite clear advantages, the Montedio Yamagata vs Omiya Ardija prediction believes that the home team will show their dominance and win in this encounter.
Montedio Yamagata vs Omiya Ardija prediction: Montedio Yamagata 2 – 0 Omiya Ardija (H1: 0 – 0)
- Montedio Yamagata: Akihiro Sato, Riku Handa, Yuta Kumamoto, Ryota Matsumoto, Takumi Yamada, Shun Nakamura, Kenya Okazaki, Taiki Kato, Shuto Minami, Ryoma Watanabe, Vinicius Araujo
- Omiya Ardija: Takashi Kasahara, Keisuke Nishimura, Hiroto Hatao, Kohei Yamakoshi, Hijiri Onaga, Kojima Masato, Masayuki Yamada, Yuta Mikado, Ryota Aoki, Atsushi Kurokawa, Shunsuke Kikuchi