The match review to the football Monterrey vs Atlas prediction in Liga MX about the two competing teams’ current performances and matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. Monterrey vs Atlas prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 12:00 am on Wednesday 9th September 2020
- Event: Liga MX
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Estadio BBVA Bancomer
- 08/31/2020 – Monterrey 2 – 1 FC Juarez (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/23/2020 – Club America 1 – 3 Monterrey (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/16/2020 – Monterrey 1 – 1 Necaxa (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/01/2020 – Club Leon 2 – 1 Atlas (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/23/2020 – Atlas 1 – 0 Queretaro FC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/17/2020 – Santos Laguna 0 – 0 Atlas (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/24/2019 – Monterrey 2 – 0 Atlas (H1: 2 – 0)
- 05/06/2019 – Atlas 2 – 0 Monterrey (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/25/2018 – Monterrey 3 – 1 Atlas (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LIGA MX
MONTERREY VS ATLAS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Monterrey is very excited at this confrontation when their recent performance is very good when they won the last 2 matches, including even destroying the second-ranked team on the chart at this time Club America with the score was 3-1 at a time on away field a game ago.
- After 7 matches, the home team of BBVA is getting 12 points after 3 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss, of which the only failure is during the trip as a guest on Club Leon’s field with the minimum difference 0-1. Monterrey’s home record is very good when this season they have not lost a single match with 2 wins and 2 draws, the problem they need to improve now is the defense when all 4 home matches are conceding.
- Atlas’ current performance is very poor when he only got 5 points after 1 win, 2 draws and 4 losses, in which he scored only 6 goals and received 10 goals, even only 2 points after 4 away games. Their recent form is better than the beginning of the season when the last 2 games they have won against Queretaro FC and the most recent are a close loss with a score of 1-2 against a very strong team, Club Leon on the away field.
- If counted further, in the last 10 away matches, the Jalisco team only had 1 victory over Toluca, drew two very weak opponents, Santos Laguna and Atletico San Luis and lost the remaining 7 matches.
Currently, the score gap between the two teams is huge when Monterrey is 5 points ahead of this opponent after only 7 matches and plays at home again. Moreover, in the last encounter, Atlas lost 0-2, even though they never had points against this opponent when they had to be a guest, as evidenced by the loss of all the last 6 matches.
With a completely outstanding head-to-head record, the current performance and achievements are also much better than the opponent and are playing at home again, the Monterrey vs Atlas prediction believes that the BBVA home team will not take too much strength to be able to spend all 3 points against this opponent.
Monterrey vs Atlas prediction: Monterrey 2 – 0 Atlas (H1: 1 – 0)
- Monterrey: Hugo Alfonso Gonzalez Duran, Jesus Daniel Gallardo Vasconcelos, Ake Arnaud Loba, Rogelio Gabriel Funes Mori, John Stefan Medina Ramirez, Celso Fabian Ortiz Gamarra, Dorlan Mauricio Pabon Rios, Carlos.Rodriguez, Nicolas Gabriel Sanchez, Cesar Jasib Montes Castro, Sebastian Ignacio Vegas Orellana
- Atlas: Luciano Federico Acosta, Marcelo Javier Correa, Alex Renato Ibarra Mina, German Conti, Hugo Martin Nervo, Jose Abella, Jesus Ricardo Angulo Uriarte, Camilo Andres Vargas Gil, Lorenzo Reyes, Victor Ignacio Malcorra, Edgar Zaldivar