The match review to the football Montpellier vs Nice prediction in Ligue 1 about the two competing teams’ current performances and matches, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, qualities, table standings ranking, goal stats, and possible match results. Montpellier vs Nice prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Saturday 12th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Stade de la Mosson
STANDING / LIGUE 1
MONTPELLIER VS NICE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
Nice is having a great start to the season with 2 consecutive wins at the top of the table. In the next round, they will have a trip as a guest on Montpellier’s field. The home side still hasn’t got any points after losing to Rennes in the second round.
- Montpellier has a record of 6 consecutive unbeaten matches at home. Last season, this team played 14 matches at de la Mosson field and got 10 wins. Also, they got 2 more draws and only had 2 defeats. They are the team with the third home record in the tournament, only after PSG and Lille.
- On the opposite side, Nice also only had to receive 1 defeat in the last 4 trips as the last guest, the remaining 3 victories. However, this team only got 3 wins and 4 draws after 13 matches away from home last season. On the contrary, they lost 6 matches and got 13 points.
- The last match Montpellier played at home was from March. At that time, they overcame Strasbourg with a score of 3-0. Nice’s first round trip was also on Strasbourg’s field. Coach Patrick Vieira and his students defeated the home team with a difference of 2 goals.
- The bookie gives the odds for this match is 0: 1/4. Montpellier’s odds is 1.91, Nice’s is 1.90. If the home team wins, the player who bets on wins. If both teams draw, the player loses half of the amount. The player loses the bet when Nice is the winner.
- Montpellier vs Nice prediction: Nice
- Montpellier’s defense has not been very certain in recent matches. They failed to keep 6 consecutive clean sheets and had to receive up to 13 goals. This number last season was 34. Besides, the Montpellier strikers had 35 times to hit the opponent’s net.
- Meanwhile, Nice had to only receive 1 goal after the first 2 rounds. In addition, they also scored up to 4 goals. In the Ligue 1 2019/2020 season, the Allianz Riviera home team has 41 goals and 38 times to concede after 28 matches.
- Last season, midfielder Andy Delort played not bad with 9 goals and 2 passes to goals. On the Nice side, their striker Kasper Dolberg also played quite well with 11 goals.
- The odds of the Underdog of this match is 2.25. The odds for Over/Under is 1.78-1.91. If the match has 3 or more goals, the player bets the Over will win. With 2 goals, the player loses half of the amount. With less than 2, the player loses the bet.
Montpellier vs Nice prediction: Over 2.25
- In the last 5 times the two teams have met, there hasn’t been any match ending with a draw. In it, there are 3 victories called Montpellier. On the Nice side, they only beat their opponents twice. At the last meeting in September last year, Montpellier had a 2-1 victory.
- 2.10 * 3.20 * 3.45 is the odds that the European bet gives in this match. If Montpellier can win, the player who placed the result will bet at 2.10 odds. The same goes for the home team’s draw and loss results.
- Select: Nice FT
- Montpellier: Omlin – Mendes, Congre – Souquet, Tallec, Ferri, Ristic, Chotard, Savanier – Sambia – Laborde
- Nice: Benitez – Lotomba, Dante, Kamara – Ulien, Pelmard, Melou – Sylvestre, Schneiderlin, Dolberg, Gouiri