Montreal Impact vs Nashville prediction – The poor performance of Montreal Impact in recent times has made coach Thierry Henry’s students receive a lot of doubts from the grave for the reception of the new Nashville rookie at Saputo’s home field in the match of the group of 21st round Eastern MLS this season.
- Match date: 11:00 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 20th
- Location: Red Bull Arena
- 10/18/2020 – Montreal Impact 2 – 1 Inter Miami (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/15/2020 – Montreal Impact 2 – 3 New England Revolution (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/12/2020 – Philadelphia Union 2 – 1 Montreal Impact (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Nashville 1 – 1 New England Revolution (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/21/2020 – Nashville 3 – 0 FC Dallas (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/15/2020 – Houston Dynamo 1 – 3 Nashville (H1: 0 – 3)
- 02/13/2020 – Montreal Impact 0 – 1 Nashville (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/07/2019 – Montreal Impact 2 – 0 Nashville (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
MONTREAL IMPACT VS NASHVILLE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Montreal Impact is facing a lot of difficulties this season when they currently have only 23 points after 7 wins, 2 draws and has lost 10 matches, including 6 home defeats. The recent performance of this team is not really stable when the last 3 matches they only won 1 and lost 2, it is worth mentioning that they only won Inter Miami with a struggling score 2-1 at home in the round.
- Before, it was just the rookie team of this tournament and only got 21 points after 20 matches. In addition, in the last 6 home matches, the Saputo home team won only 2 and lost the remaining 4 matches, including 3 defeats against the same opponent, Toronto FC.
- Nashville is in a quite stable form in recent matches when the last 3 matches are unbeaten with 2 wins and 1 draw. The stability of this team is also shown by the fact that they only lost 1 match to Sporting Kansas City in the last 8 consecutive rounds, the remaining 7 games they won 3, drew 4.
- However, the weak point of the Nissan team is that their away record is very poor when the last 8 matches only won 1, drew 3 and lost 4, in which the only victory was against Houston Dynamo in the last away match. With the score 3-1, this is just a team in the bottom group of the standings with 20 points after 19 matches.
The last meeting of these two teams was in February this year at Montreal Impact’s field in a friendly match, which resulted in the home team losing 0-1. Currently, Nashville’s performance is more stable than the home team when they are unbeaten in their last 3 games with 2 wins and 1 draw, and they are also having a better record with 2 more points. Although the two outside teams met in 2 friendly matches but have not had an official match yet, with what they have shown in recent matches, the away team is the dominant team.
Therefore, the Montreal Impact vs Nashville prediction believes that Nashville can completely surprise this trip with 1 win.
Montreal Impact vs Nashville prediction: Montreal Impact 0 – 1 Nashville (H1: 0 – 0)
- Montreal Impact: James Pantemis, Joel Waterman, Rudy Camacho, Jorge Luis Corrales, Zachary Brault-Guillard, Samuel Piette, Victor Wanyama, Bojan Krkic Perez, Maximiliano Urruti Mussa, Amar Sejdic, Romell Quioto
- Nashville: Joe Willis, David Romney, Walker Zimmerman, Daniel Lovitz, Alistair Johnston, Anibal Godoy, Dax McCarty, Randall Leal, Derrick Jones, Alex Muyl, Abu Danladi