The match review to the football Montreal Impact vs Vancouver Whitecaps prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Montreal Impact vs Vancouver Whitecaps prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Tuesday 25th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Saputo Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
MONTREAL IMPACT VS VANCOUVER WHITECAPS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- The recent performance of the Montreal Impact players is very bad when they lost the last 4/5 matches, in the other match they struggled to overcome Washington D.C United 1-0 at home. In the last round, the Sabuto home team was empty-handed during a trip to Orlando City’s field when they dropped 0-1, it is worth mentioning that in that defeat they only got 1 shot to hit the target.
- In the last 4 matches at home, Montreal Impact has lost 3, won 1 and they are all failures with a difference of 1 goal, in which their arguably the best match is a 3-4 defeat against Toronto FC, the runner-up of this tournament and is currently unbeaten with 3 wins and 3 draws.
- Continuous encounter with opponents in recent years has made Vancouver Whitecaps empty-handed in the last 3 matches, especially in the last two rounds, they have lost to Toronto FV in turn with the scores of 0-3 and 0-1 and are both away. Before that, they used to hold the leading team in the Western ranking, now Sporting Kansas City, for 90 minutes and only submitted 0-1 in extra time.
- In just 3 days, the Vancouver Whitecaps players had 2 clashes against the highly regarded Toronto FC team, in which they lost 0-3 in the first match and lost only 0-1 in the recent match. more or less showing their progress.
MONTREAL IMPACT VS VANCOUVER WHITECAPS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Looking at the recent poor performance and achievements of the Montreal Impact players, the confidence for them is also reduced when they lost 4/5 recent matches and lost 3/4 of their last home game. The defeat of Orlando City in the last round of Montreal Impact is said to be worse than the fact that Vancouver Whitecaps lost 0-1 to the defending runner-up Toronto 0-1 also on away field in the previous round. Therefore, the possibility that the two teams will be unbeaten is very likely to happen.
- Montreal Impact vs Vancouver Whitecaps prediction: Vancouver Whitecaps +3/4
- In the 0-1 defeat to defending runner-up Toronto FC, the Vancouver Whitecaps defense effectively played when pressed with the opponent holding the ball 67% and launched up to 8 shots on target but only received 1 goal, it is worth mentioning that they have lost 0-3 before this opponent. In addition, their last 3 attacking games did not score. The recent scoring performance of Montreal Impact is quite bad with only 1 goal after the last 2 matches. So, choosing Under is right.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Montreal Impact vs Vancouver Whitecaps prediction:
- Montreal Impact vs Vancouver Whitecaps: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- With such a bad performance and achievements in the past, the confidence for the home team is not high when he lost the match in the last 4/5 matches, even lost the match in 3/4 recent matches. Meanwhile, it is clear that the belief for Vancouver Whitecaps players is completely grounded when they have won the match in the last 3/4 matches. In the last encounter, despite losing 1-2, Vancouver Whitecaps created a remarkable game when controlling the ball 62% and led. Therefore, the underdog will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Montreal Impact: Clement Diop, Rod Fanni, Luis Binks, Zachary Brault-Guillard, Jorge Luis Corrales, Orji Okonkwo, Samuel Piette, Victor Wanyama, Romell Quioto, Saphir Sliti Taider, Bojan Krkic Perez
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Thomas Hasal, Andy Rose, Ranko Veselinovic, Jakob Nerwinski, Derek Cornelius, Patrick Metcalfe, Leonard Owusu, Ali Jamil Adnan, Tosaint Ricketts, Russell Teibert, Lucas Daniel Cavallini