MSV Duisburg vs Viktoria Koln prediction – MSV Duisburg is currently ranked 16th on the German 3rd division rankings this season. This is an under-expected position because last season MSV Duisburg finished fifth and was a bit lacking in being able to participate in the promotion play-off match.
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Monday 9th November 2020
- Event: 3rd Liga
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Governador Magalhaes Pinto
- 11/05/2020 – MSV Duisburg 2 – 3 Saarbrucken (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – TSV 1860 Munchen 0 – 2 MSV Duisburg (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/24/2020 – MSV Duisburg 0 – 2 Uerdingen KFC 05 (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Viktoria Koln 0 – 2 VFB Lubeck (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/24/2020 – Hansa Rostock 5 – 1 Viktoria Koln (H1: 0 – 3)
- 10/22/2020 – Viktoria Koln 3 – 2 Bayern Munchen (Youth) (H1: 1 – 0)
- 06/24/2020 – Viktoria Koln 1 – 0 MSV Duisburg (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/26/2019 – MSV Duisburg 2 – 1 Viktoria Koln (H1: 1 – 1)
- 07/05/2014 – Viktoria Koln 1 – 3 MSV Duisburg (H1: 1 – 2)
STANDING / 3RD LIGA
MSV DUISBURG VS VIKTORIA KOLN PREDICTION & TIPS
- MSV Duisburg is the team that owns the worst home-field record in this tournament when they only got 1 point after 1 draw and 2 losses. On the contrary, their away record is very good as they have been unbeaten in their last 3 matches with 2 wins and 1 draw.
- In the last match, the home team MSV Arena had a bad game even though they were empty-handed at home, as evidenced by their opponents being the second-best team at this time is Saarbrucken and only received defeat with a close score of 2-3. Even if they did not receive 2 red cards in the last minutes of the game, it was very likely that the result in the last match of MSV Duisburg was better.
- After a very convincing performance with 4 consecutive victories from round 3 to round 6, including a very convincing 2-0 victory over the leading team FC Ingolstadt 04, 2 consecutive matches recently, Viktoria Koln is no longer able to maintain their form when they are empty.
- Even their last two defeats are with a separate score, including a 1-5 defeat against Hansa Rostock in a trip to the field of this opponent. Even worse than in the last match, despite playing at home and only receiving an opponent who only got 2 points after 7 matches at that time, VFB Lubeck, but Viktoria Koln lost with a score of 0-2.
This will be an opportunity for Viktoria Koln to be able to regain their form when they are an opponent that is not appreciated in terms of strength and is not stable in form. Furthermore, this is a team that has the worst home record at the moment and has been beaten by them in the first leg. Meanwhile, Viktoria Koln also has a not bad away record when the last 5 games they only lost 1, drew 1 and won 3.
So the MSV Duisburg vs Viktoria Koln prediction said that this will be a match where the away team will be the team with a better stance and their chance of winning is very bright.
MSV Duisburg vs Viktoria Koln prediction: MSV Duisburg 0 – 1 Viktoria Koln (H1: 0 – 1)
- MSV Duisburg: Leo Weinkauf, Tobias Fleckstein, Dominik Schmidt, Maximilian Sauer, Arne Sicker, Lukas Scepanik, Wilson Kamavuaka, Maximilian Jansen, Connor Krempicki, Sinan Karweina, Vincent Vermeij
- Viktoria Koln: Sebastian Mielitz, Sead Hajrovic, Moritz Fritz, Simon Handle, Fabian Holthaus, Kai Klefisch, Timmy Thiele, René Klingenburg, Lucas Cueto, Mike Wunderlich, Albert Bunjaku