The match review to the football Napoli vs AS Roma prediction in the Serie A of Italy in terms of the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, the precise stats of the upcoming matches, H2H & goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The suggestion should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie A
2020-07-05 21:45 NAPOLI – ROMA
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Sunday 5th July 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 30th
- Location: Stadio San Paolo
NAPOLI VS ROMA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Changing generals is the best thing to say about Napoli right now, they are in the middle and the end of the extremely flourishing season. Gennaro Gattuso’s army has just won 3-1 at home to Spal, which is their 5th consecutive victory in Serie A.
- The San Paolo team is 6th with 45 points and absolutely has Base to end the season in the top 5 of the tournament.
- After a very good performance with 3 consecutive victories, AS Roma has been stopped by AC Milan with a 0-2 defeat at the San Siro. They still keep themselves 5th place in the rankings but have been shortened by Napoli to 3 points. If you want to end the season in the current ranking, coach Paulo Fonseca’s army needs to stay alert and avoid making mistakes.
- The inability to find a favorable result before the team is on the way to recover from like AC Milan makes AS Roma very much in doubt at the moment. In this match, the team of Rome continues to have a guest against the team that is even more appreciated than Napoli, their chances of winning are even lower.
Napoli vs AS Roma Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Napoli vs AS Roma prediction
- In the last 4 home games, Napoli has won 2 wins and 2 draws, even 1 big player of European football like Barcelona also has to accept points at San Paolo. In contrast to the opponent, AS Roma are very unstable away from home with a record of 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in 5 matches.
- Therefore, Napoli will be a more reasonable choice.
Our Napoli vs AS Roma prediction for this match is:
- Napoli -1/4
OVER/UNDER Napoli vs AS Roma prediction
- 6 goals and conceding only 2 goals is the achievement of Napoli in the last 4 matches. Meanwhile, AS Roma only had 2 goals in 2 matches but conceded 3 goals
- The sublimation will help the San Paolo team confidently push the opponent and help the game become open. Therefore, the OVER door is still much appreciated.
Our prediction for O/U:
- OVER 2.¾ goals
European bet Napoli vs AS Roma prediction
- In the first leg, Napoli was in a bad shape but only had to lose to AS Roma away with a close 1-2 score. In this rematch, the students of coach Gennaro Gattuso have made a significant improvement and San Paolo fulcrum.
- Therefore, the return to form will enable Napoli to recover the debt in the first leg.
Our prediction for this is:
- Napoli full-time to win
FINAL SCORE Napoli vs AS Roma prediction
The schedule is thick and continuous in a short time will more or less affect the fitness and tactics of the coaches. Most likely the first half will be the time when the two teams actively reduce the game speed, observe and analyze the opponent’s play before making adjustments in the second half. Predict the first half the match ends with 0-0 scores.
Our Napoli vs AS Roma prediction: Napoli vs AS Roma: 2-1
- Napoli: Alex Meret, Mario Rui Silva Duarte, Dries Mertens, Fabian Ruiz Pena, Kalidou Koulibaly, Nikola Maksimovic, Elseid Hisaj, Elif Elmas, Stanislav Lobotka, Lorenzo Insigne, Jose Maria Callejon Bueno.
- AS Roma: Antonio Mirante, Davide Zappacosta, Chris Smalling, Gianluca Mancini, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Jordan Veretout, Leonardo Spinazzola, Bryan Cristante, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Justin Kluivert, Edin Dzeko.