Nashville SC vs FC Dallas prediction – Predict the score of the soccer match between Nashville SC vs FC Dallas in round 22 of the American Major tournament took place at 01:30 am on 11/05/2020.
- Match date: 1:30 am on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Nissan Stadium
- 11/01/2020 – Nashville SC 1 – 1 Chicago Fire (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/28/2020 – Montreal Impact 0 – 1 Nashville SC (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/24/2020 – Nashville SC 1 – 1 New England Revolution (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – FC Dallas 3 – 0 Houston Dynamo (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – FC Dallas 2 – 1 Inter Miami (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/25/2020 – Real Salt Lake 0 – 0 FC Dallas (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/21/2020 – Nashville SC 3 – 0 FC Dallas (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/17/2020 – FC Dallas 0 – 0 Nashville SC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/13/2020 – FC Dallas 0 – 1 Nashville SC (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
NASHVILLE SC VS FC DALLAS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Nashville SC is playing quite effectively in recent rounds when they are unbeaten in the last 5 matches, including 3 wins and 2 draws. However, most of their opponents have not been appreciated recently, but the important thing is that there was a jubilant 3-0 victory over the opponent in this match that took place not long ago.
- Even more impressive when the home team Nissan has an impressive home record this season, as evidenced by the last 10 games they only lost their first match against Atlanta United, then were unbeaten in their remaining 9 games with 4 wins and 5 draws, including a 4-2 win over Atlanta United themselves.
- FC Dallas has just had 2 consecutive victories against Inter Miami and Houston Dynamo with scores of 2-1 and 3-0 respectively, but remember that these two opponents both possess extremely poor achievements and are ranked at 20 and 21 places out of 26 teams participating in this year’s tournament.
- Currently, FC Dallas’ record is not too bad as they are getting 31 points after 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses, scored 27 goals and conceded 21 goals. However, the Toyota team is showing that they often have difficulty in away matches, as evidenced by the fact that after 8 games, they only won 1, drew 3 and lost 4, the only victory was against Sporting Kansas City with a 3-2 struggle score.
The current performance of FC Dallas is better than this opponent when more than 2 points and playing less than 1 game. However, just 2 weeks ago, they failed to defeat with a 3-goal gap that did not remove also on this opponent’s field, the match showed a comprehensive underdog. In addition, Nashville SC has a very good home record with 9 consecutive unbeaten matches, while the Toyota team only won 1/8 of the recent away game, in which lost 3, drew 1 in the last 4 matches and did not even score a goal.
Therefore, the Nashville SC vs FC Dallas prediction believes that it is very difficult for the visitors to pay the debt they have lost recently, and even continue to lose.
Nashville SC vs FC Dallas prediction: Nashville SC 2 – 0 FC Dallas (H1: 0 – 0)
- Nashville SC: Joe Willis, Walker Zimmerman, David Romney, Alistair Johnston, Daniel Lovitz, Anibal Godoy, Dax McCarty, Randall Leal, Daniel Armando Rios Calderon, Alex Muyl, Derrick Jones
- FC Dallas: Muller Brenner Pereira Lima, Matheus Simonette Bressaneli, Matt Hedges, Ryan Hollingshead, Bryan Reynolds, Thiago dos Santos, Pabrice Picault, Andres Ricaurte Velez, Michael Barrios, Jesus Ferreira, Franco Daniel Jara