The match review to the football New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 12:00 am on Sunday 30th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Gillette Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION VS NEW YORK RED BULLS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- FT New England Revolution handicaps 0.25 (odds 0.86 against New England Revolution and 1.00 against New York Red Bulls) HT New England Revolution accepts 0.25 (odds 1.17 for New England Revolution and 0.67 against New York Red Bulls)
- New England Revolution just had a 2-1 away win against Washington D.C. United. Since the beginning of the season until now, the team has been in a quite stable form with only 1 defeat to Philadelphia Union. On the other side of the front line, the New York Red Bulls in the previous round also lost 1-0 to Philadelphia Union on away field. In this round, they had to continue to play for 90 minutes at Gillette, but with the current form and force not much difference, the match will end with a draw.
New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls prediction: New York Red Bulls FT
- FT 2.75 (odds 0.86 for Over and 0.97 for Under) HT 1.25 (odds 1.05 for Over and 0.71 for Under)
- According to recent statistics, matches from both the New England Revolution and the New York Red Bulls have an Under rate of over 80%. And both teams usually have only 1 goal in 1 match since the beginning of the tournament until now. That comes from the relatively safe play and large defense of both 2. With that correlation between the two teams, their encounter is expected to have a poor scenario of goals.
- Select: Under 2.75 FT
Prediction: New England Revolution 1-1 New York Red Bulls (H1: 0 – 0)
- The European odds show the advantage of the New England Revolution with a 2.10 ratio against the New York Red Bulls 3.35 and a 3.25 draw. That advantage comes from the New England Revolution being played at home. But the results in the last 2 confrontations all ended with a draw with the current force correlation not too much. So it is perfectly wise to believe in a tie result.
- Select: Draw FT
- New England Revolution: M. Turner, M. Mancienne, A. Mlinar Delamea, B. Bye, A. Büttner, K. Rowe, C. Gil Vicent, S. Caldwell, C. Penilla, G. Leonardo Bou, A. Buksa.
- New York Red Bulls: R. Meara, T. Parker, A. Ray Long, J. Pendant, K. Duncan, S. Davis, C. Casseres Jr, J. Stroud, D. Royer, F. Valot, M. Rzatkowski.