The match review to the football New York Red Bulls vs New York City prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The New York Red Bulls vs New York City prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Thursday 20th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Harrison Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
NEW YORK RED BULLS VS NEW YORK CITY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
NEW YORK RED BULLS
- The 0-2 defeat to FC Cincinnati in the last match was the second consecutive defeat by the New York Red Bulls in recent times, which is considered a decline when they won 2 wins and 1 defeat in the first 3 rounds. With such a decline, coach Chris Armas and his students are only temporarily ranked 6th on the rankings with 7 points.
NEW YORK CITY
- Two consecutive victories of New York City were just blocked after they had to lose 1-3 against Portland Timbers in the last match. The defeat was very disappointing when the performance of the team under the leadership of coach Ronny Deila was very good with the advantage of playing at Yankee home field, which made their chances of getting to the top quite a lot of disadvantages.
The MLS tournament was previously considered a disaster for the New York Red Bulls when they were eliminated from the group stage despite being considered the top candidate for the next ticket to the next round. Therefore, the Red Bull Arena team is making a great deal of determination to regain its big position this season.
NEW YORK RED BULLS VS NEW YORK CITY PREDICTION TIPS:
- The last two defeats of the New York Red Bulls have taken place away from home, which is completely different from the unbeaten record in the recent 3 home matches. Although winning in the last 2 marches, but 3 previous failures still show the instability of New York City. So, with the football contract being offered, the home team will be a safe choice.
- New York Red Bulls vs New York City prediction: New York Red Bulls equal goal
- The two recent confrontations between the two teams both ended with 3 goals, not to mention the derby matches like this are often very exciting with tit-for-tat from the two teams. Along with the defense, which is having many problems on both sides, will also give strikers the opportunity to improve their goals of hunting. So, Over is still worth choosing.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
New York Red Bulls vs New York City prediction:
- New York Red Bulls vs New York City: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- Previously 10 trips as a guest at Reb Bull Arena were mostly not a good memory for New York City, they only won once only once to win and hold the opponent once. The remaining 8 matches are all victories for the New York Red Bulls and that is enough for them to be extremely confident towards welcoming their opponents with the city.
- Select: New York Red Bulls to win FT
- New York Red Bulls: David Jensen, Aaron Ray Long, Amro Tarek Abdel Aziz, Kyle Duncan, Jason Pendant, Sean Davis, Cristian Sleiker Casseres Yepes, Florian Valot, Omir Fernandez, Alejandro Romero Gamarra, Daniel Royer.
- New York City: Sean Johnson, Alexander Martin Callens Asin, Maxine Chanot, Rónald Matarrita, Anton Tinnerholm, James Sands, Alexandru Mitrita, Alex Ring, Gary Mackay-Steven, Alexandre Jesus Medina Reobasco, Valentin Mariano Castellanos Gimenez.