Nice vs AS Monaco prediction – Nice will host rival Monaco at home. The away team has not been on a difficult trip because they are playing with quite an impressive performance recently. 3 points will be a common goal of the two teams when the performance is not too different. After 90 minutes of playing, which team will have the joy of victory?
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Allianz Riviera
- 11/06/2020 – Slavia Praha 3 – 2 Nice (H1: 2 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Angers 0 – 3 Nice (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/30/2020 – Nice 1 – 0 Hapoel Beer Sheva (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – AS Monaco 4 – 0 Bordeaux (H1: 3 – 0)
- 10/26/2020 – Lyon 4 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 4 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – AS Monaco 1 – 1 Montpellier (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – Nice 2 – 3 AS Monaco (H1: 2 – 0)
- 03/08/2020 – Nice 2 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/25/2019 – AS Monaco 3 – 1 Nice (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
NICE VS AS MONACO PREDICTION & TIPS
- In the domestic arena, Nice players have good form and achievements when they have 5 consecutive matches, they are unbeaten with 3 wins and 2 draws, 1 in 2 draws is against the current 2nd team on the chart right now is Lille.
- However, on the continental front and in particular, in the Europa League group stage this year, the home team Allianz Rivera is facing a lot of difficulties when after 3 matches they only got 3 points after a struggling victory 1 -0 before Hapoel Beer Sheva at home, this is just a team from Israel which is not appreciated. In the remaining 2 matches, they lost, in which they even lost 2-6 to Bayer Leverkusen in the first match.
- After 3 consecutive rounds of ineffective competition when only getting 1 point after 1 draw and 2 defeats, in the last match, AS Monaco players excelled in destroying Bordeaux with a score of 4-0 in the reception of this opponent at home. This is also a victory that helps them get the 5th consecutive unbeaten match at home this season with 3 wins and 2 draws.
- On the contrary, the away record of the Stade Louis II home team is very bad when they have lost all the last 3 matches, even including the defeat against Stade Brestois, the team is in the lower half of the chart at this time. Winning the previous round is also arguably the most effective match for AS Monaco and will help them get excited on this trip.
With home advantage as well as having a better record than their opponents, it is not surprising that Nice is a more appreciated team. However, the 3-point gap after 9 matches can not tell what and should remember that in the last encounter, AS Monaco defeated this opponent with a score of 3-2 on the away field. In addition, the home team also has a weakness compared to this opponent that is their physical strength when they just had a difficult trip to Sparta Praha’s field just 2 days ago, the match they were has lost a lot of strength after the 2-3 defeat.
Therefore, the Nice vs AS Monaco prediction thinks that the away team can absolutely get 3 points on this trip.
Nice vs AS Monaco prediction: Nice 1 – 2 AS Monaco (H1: 1 – 1)
- Nice: Walter Benitez, Flavius Daniliuc, Andy Pelmard, Robson Bambu, Jordan Lotomba, Morgan Schneiderlin, Hassane Kamara, Pierre Lees Melou, Kasper Dolberg, Marcos Paulo Mesquita Lopes, Amine Gouiri
- AS Monaco: Benjamin Lecomte, Benoit Badiashile Mukinayi, Axel Disasi, Caio Henrique Oliveira Silva, Ruben Aguilar, Aurelien Tchouameni, Youssouf Fofana, Sofiane Diop, Gelson Martins, Yedder Wissam, Ben Kevin Volland