Northampton vs Stevenage prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Northampton vs Stevenage in round 4 of the English Division 3 held at 7:00 pm on November 17, 2020
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Event: League Trophy
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: PTS Academy Stadium
- 11/14/2020 – Northampton 0 – 1 Accrington Stanley (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/10/2020 – Oxford City 2 – 1 Northampton (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Northampton 0 – 0 Milton Keynes Dons (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/14/2020 – Morecambe 1 – 1 Stevenage (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/07/2020 – Stevenage 1 – 1 Concord Rangers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Colchester United 3 – 1 Stevenage (H1: 1 – 1)
- 01/01/2020 – Northampton 1 – 0 Stevenage (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/18/2020 – Stevenage 0 – 1 Northampton (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/23/2019 – Stevenage 1 – 2 Northampton (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / LEAGUE TROPHY, GROUP A
NORTHAMPTON VS STEVENAGE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Northampton is currently playing in League One and their current performance is very poor, having only got 11 points after 3 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses and is currently one of 3 teams received the most number of goals lost now with 21 goals.
- In addition, the recent performance of this team is also very bad when the last 6 consecutive matches on all fronts including 5 matches in the League and 1 match in the FA Cup, they only won 1, drew 1 and lost 4, of which the most recent defeat was at home to Accrington Stanley, the team is in high form when winning 4/5 recent rounds. Thus, Northampton has not won 3 consecutive home games recently, in which they lost 2 and drew 1.
- Stevenage is a team that plays in League Two and their current performance is extremely poor when they only got 8 points after only 1 win, 5 draws and 6 losses. Even worse, in the last 11 consecutive matches, they only got 4 points after 4 draws and 7 losses.
- Since January 22, coach Alexander Revell and his students have got a total of 13 matches away from home, as a result, they only drew 4 and lost all the remaining matches, not even one game scored much more than 1 goal. In the last round, Stevenage had a good match when drawing Morecambe on the away field, this team is having a good record when they have 18 points after 12 matches.
Through statistics on the achievements of the two current teams, it can be seen that both are not performing well in the arena they are playing in. However, with the competition in the arena of higher professional quality, League One, it is not surprising that Northampton is being rated higher than a team that is playing in League Two. In addition, in the last 6 encounters, Northampton has not once lost to this opponent by winning 5 and drawing 1, including 2 matches last season in League One, a tournament that Stevenage was unable to relegate.
Therefore, the Northampton vs Stevenage prediction thinks that a failure will be difficult to avoid for the visitors.
Northampton vs Stevenage prediction: Northampton 3 – 1 Stevenage (H1: 2 – 1)
- Northampton: Jonathan Mitchell, Cian Bolger, Fraser Horsfall, Alan Sheehan, Mark Marshall, Jack Sowerby, Michael Harriman, Ryan Watson, Harry Smith, Danny Rose, Sam Hoskins
- Stevenage: Jamie Cumming, Scott Cuthbert, Ross Marshall, Remeao Hutton, Ben Coker, Arthur Read, Charlie Carter, Romain Vincelot, Aramide Oteh, Tom Pett, Danny Newton