Norwich City vs Millwall prediction – The impressive form of Norwich City and Millwall in the Championship this season makes the confrontation at Carrow Road in the next round 10 very worth the wait.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 3rd November 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Carrow Road
- 10/31/2020 – Bristol City 1 – 3 Norwich City (H1: 1 – 3)
- 10/28/2020 – Brentford 1 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Norwich City 2 – 1 Wycombe Wanderers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Millwall 0 – 3 Huddersfield Town (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/29/2020 – Preston North End 0 – 2 Millwall (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Millwall 1 – 1 Barnsley (H1: 1 – 1)
- 03/02/2019 – Millwall 1 – 3 Norwich City (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/10/2018 – Norwich City 4 – 3 Millwall (H1: 0 – 1)
- 01/01/2018 – Norwich City 2 – 1 Millwall (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
NORWICH CITY VS MILLWALL PREDICTION & TIPS
- The more they play, the more Norwich City shows their level, the level of a team that just won the English Premier League last season. Specifically, they are having very good performance and achievements in recent rounds when they are unbeaten in the last 5 consecutive matches with 4 wins and 1 draw.
- It is even more remarkable that in that the only draw was before the opponent who played the playoff final last season was Brentford on the away field. In addition, in the last match of the trip as a guest on the field of the highly appreciated opponent, Bristol City, but Norwich City won a very convincing victory with the score 3-1.
- Currently, Millwall also has a not bad record with 15 points after 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, of which 2 defeats were in Swansea City’s away trip in round 4 and worse, just lost with a 3-goal difference not removed at home against Huddersfield Town.
- It is worth mentioning that the last defeat was just before an opponent who had a worse performance than them and theirs was not good when they previously lost 2 consecutive matches. The Den’s recent away record is quite good when they have won 4/5 recent matches, but there are 2 rookies and a team playing in League Two is Crawley Town in the League Cup match.
In the 2018-2019 season, these two teams both competed in the Championship, as a result, Norwich City both defeated this opponent with the scores of 4-3 at home and 3-1 away, respectively. The current performance of this team is also much more stable than the visitors and they play at home again. Obviously, a jubilant 3-1 victory at Bristol City in the last round of Norwich City was a much better achievement than Millwall’s 0-3 loss at home against a weak opponent, Huddersfield Town.
Therefore, the Norwich City vs Millwall prediction believes that a victory for the home team is completely deserved.
Norwich City vs Millwall prediction: Norwich City 2 – 0 Millwall (H1: 1 – 0)
- Norwich City: Tim Krul, Grant Hanley, Ben Gibson, Maximillian Aarons, Jacob Lungi Sorensen, Lukas Rupp, Emiliano Buendia Stati, Oliver Skipp, Todd Cantwell, Mario Vrancic, Teemu Pukki
- Millwall: Bartosz Bialkowski, Jake Cooper, Murray Wallace, Shaun Hutchinson, Mahlon Romeo, Ryan Woods, Scott Malone, Ryan Leonard, Mason Bennett, Jed Wallace, Kenneth Zohore