The match review to the football Olympique Lyonnais vs Dijon prediction in Ligue 1 about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Olympique Lyonnais vs Dijon prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Friday 28th August 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Location: Groupama Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS VS DIJON PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Returning from a very impressive performance in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals last season, despite stopping in front of the new king Bayern Munich, the efforts of the river lion Rhone are indisputable. Coach Rudi Garcia’s army will start the new season in the second match with a very high confidence level now.
- Welcoming Angers was not appreciated in the match of the first round of Ligue 1, Dijon had a performance that was not bad, but it was the waste of the opportunity that caused them to lose 0-1. Along with being the team ranked 16th in the end last season, Coach Stephane Jobard and his students will have to work hard in the near future.
Ligue 1 last season was canceled when only going to the 28th round, which is an injustice for Olympique Lyonnais when the gap between them and the team participating in the European Cup is only 1 point and remaining 10 matches of the Parc Olympique Lyonnais team are also relatively easy to breathe. So, they’ll do their best so that it doesn’t happen this season.
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS VS DIJON PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the passing of the big Europeans like Manchester City or Juventus, the experts highly appreciate Olympique Lyonnais at the moment, it is not too surprising, it is shown through the handicap up to 1.1 / 2 goals. The difference in qualifications is too large will help coach Rudi Garcia’s army gently handle the opponent.
- Olympique Lyonnais vs Dijon prediction: Olympique Lyonnais -1.1/2
- Although only conceding 4 goals in the last 2 matches, but that is when Olympique Lyonnais have to clash with Europe’s top teams. As for public goods, the 3-1 victory over Man City is enough to evaluate the quality of the home team’s strikers at the moment. Of course, Olympique Lyonnais also really wants to get a jubilant victory on the day of departure, so Over will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Olympique Lyonnais vs Dijon prediction:
- Olympique Lyonnais vs Dijon: 3 – 0 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Facing Dijon does not really bring too much difficulty for Olympique Lyonnais if you look at the 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 encounters. The performance of the visitors away from home is also not good with 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss in the last 5 matches. Therefore, failure is inevitable for Dijon.
- Select: Olympique Lyonnais FT
- Olympique Lyonnais: Anthony Lopes, Marcelo Antonio Guedes Filho, Fernando Marcal De Oliveira, Jason Denayer, Leo Dubois, Bruno Guimaraes Rodriguez Moura, Houssem Aouar, Memphis Depay, Maxence Caqueret, Gnaly Maxwell Cornet, Karl Toko Ekambi.
- Dijon: Alfred Gomis, Wesley Lautoa, Bruno Ecuele Manga, Glody Ngonda Muzinga, Ahmad Toure Ngouyamsa Nounchil, Pape Cheikh Diop Gueye, Jordan Marie, Didier Ibrahim Ndong, Aurelien Scheidler, Mounir Chouiar, Éric Ebimbe.