The match review to the football Omiya Ardija vs Kyoto Sanga prediction in J.League 2 about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Omiya Ardija vs Kyoto Sanga prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
- Event: J.League 2
- Stage: Matchday 16th
- Location: NACK5 Stadium Omiya
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE 2
OMIYA ARDIJA VS KYOTO SANGA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After the early part of the season played quite effectively with winning the first 4 rounds, recently, Omiya Ardija players are disappointed with their poor performance with 5 consecutive matches without knowing the joy of victory, even empty-handed in the last 3 matches. In the last round, even worse, they lost to a much underrated thru opponent, Ehime FC with a score of 1-2, the new team only got 12 points after 14 matches.
- With such a decline in performance, Takuya Takagi’s team fell to 9th in the standings with 20 points after 13 matches, in which their home performance is quite good when they get 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and only 1 loss.
- Kyoto Sanga is also having a performance problem, but not too bad when the last 4 rounds, although not winning, they only receive 1 defeat against Albirex Niigata, the team is more appreciated when they temporarily have the 6th place on the chart.
- In general, the record as well as the performance that the Kyocera home team has so far is not bad, having won 21 points after 5 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. However, the away field is a big concern for this team when they have only won 7 points after 8 matches, of which only 1 victory over Montedio Yamagata, the team is in the last group of the rankings.
OMIYA ARDIJA VS KYOTO SANGA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Both of these two teams are definitely determined to regain their form after a long time of not knowing the smell of victory. In terms of strength, these two teams do not have much difference when the home team is 1 point behind this opponent but plays less than 1 match. In addition, in the last encounter, victory belonged to the players of Kyoto Sanga. Therefore, the ability of the visitors to score points in this encounter is entirely possible.
- Omiya Ardija vs Kyoto Sanga prediction: Kyoto Sanga +1/2
- Both have a defensive match and currently, Omiya Ardija players only received 13 goals, while the away team only went to the net to pick up the ball 15 times after 14 rounds. In addition, the scoring performance of the home team is quite poor with only 13 goals after 13 matches, in which they have only 3 goals in 3 consecutive rounds. Meanwhile, Kyoto Sanga just got 7 goals after 8 away matches. So, choose Under is reasonable.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Omiya Ardija vs Kyoto Sanga prediction:
- Omiya Ardija vs Kyoto Sanga: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Statistics show that the head-to-head results of the two recent teams are leaning in favor of Kyoto Sanga as they have won 2/3 of their recent encounters, in which they won 3-2 in their last clash in a match. They scored 3 goals in 55 minutes and their opponents only got a 2-9 goal in the 90 + 1 minute. In the last 5 matches, with too poor performance, the home team drew only 1 match and lost the remaining 4 matches, while the away team won 2, drew 1 and lost only 1 of the last 4 matches. Therefore, the underdog is wise.
- Select: Draw FT
- Omiya Ardija: Filip Kljajic, Kojima Masato, Hiroyuki Komoto, Akinari Kawazura, Takashi Kondo, Keisuke Nishimura, Kanji Okunuki, Atsushi Kurokawa, Akira Toshima, Keisuke Oyama, Daisuke Watabe
- Kyoto Sanga: Tomoya Wakahara, Daigo Araki, Shogo Asada, Jun Ando, Jordy Buijs, Takahiro Iida, Jun Kanakubo, Shimpei Fukuoka, Yoshihiro Shoji, Katsuya Nakano, Maduabuchi Peter Utaka