Omonia vs PSV prediction – If PSV is a team that regularly participates in the European Cup, their rival Omonia is still a strange name for fans. However, in the first round, the Dutch team had a bad start. So being a guest on the field of an Omonia that is not appreciated will be an opportunity for PSV to win the first 3 points.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 29th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: GSP Stadium
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP E
OMONIA VS PSV PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Omonia in the first match had a lucky draw against PAOK Saloniki when during the match, the home team gave up full control of the ball to the opponent, a team that was not widely known by the audience when the national tournament.
- Their families are also unnoticed. In the Cyprus domestic league, the city team of the same name Nicosia has a relatively stable scoring performance with a performance of 1.5 goals per game, the defense is still playing well when only conceding 5 goals.
- Representatives from the Netherlands lost unfortunately in the match against Granada when they were the better team in that match, but coach Roger Schmidt’s army lost points at home, in the domestic league, PSV’ strikers are showing a positive face with 12 goals scored after the last 6 games. The defense is also playing well when only allowing the opponent to penetrate the net 5 times.
- PSV has just said goodbye to quality winger Steven Bergwijn who moved to Tottenham this season. Roger Schmidt’s army still does not have the necessary addition for this position, so in the past matches, the visitors played in the middle but did not move to the two wings as before. The change of playstyle but recent performance The Dutch representative in the domestic league is stable, the team is currently ranked 3rd on the rankings and has only lost 1 match since the beginning of the season. With this form and easy falling into the group, the visitors will improve in terms of results in this second round.
- The home team from the ball background is not paying much attention and the fact that they won points in the first round of the Europa League was completely surprising to the professionals when in that match they gave up full control of the ball. In the highest tournament in Cyprus, this team is in relatively good shape with 4 wins, 3 draws and has not lost since the beginning of the season.
- The two teams have yet to meet on the continental playground, PSV in this match is keen to improve their position so they will play with 200% of their strength to bring victory in this match.
Omonia vs PSV prediction: PSV -0.5 FT
- The two teams have never met in the past, so in this match with the 2.75 Over/Under odds that the house offers, when both scoring performances are good, the match promises to explode in terms of score. Therefore, the Omonia vs PSV prediction recommends that you choose Over 2.75
- Select: Over 2.75 FT
Omonia vs PSV prediction: Omonia FC 1 – 3 PSV (H1: 1 – 1)
- European odds value the away win over the away team when they see what they have performed in the domestic league. Odds of the European house are offered at 3.55 * 1.80 * 3.55, which corresponds to the winning, losing and drawing results of Omonia.
- Select: PSV FT
- Omonia: C. Panagi, V. Gomes, É. Bauthéac, M. Lüftner, T. Hubočan, J. Lecjaks, M. Tzionis, J. Gómez, L. Loizou, M. de Vincenti, A. Lang.
- PSV: Unnerstall, Schwaab, Baumgartl, Viergever, Teze, Rosario, Gakpo, Hendrix, Doan, Ihattaren, Sangare.