Orlando City vs Columbus Crew prediction – Round 22 of the East of the American professional tournament, Orlando City will be playing at the Exploria Stadium home field and welcoming the visitors, Columbus Crew.
- Match date: 00:30 am on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Exploria Stadium
- 11/02/2020 – Montreal Impact 0 – 1 Orlando City (H1: 0 – 01)
- 10/29/2020 – Orlando City 4 – 1 Atlanta United (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Inter Miami 2 – 1 Orlando City (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/02/2020 – Columbus Crew 2 – 1 Philadelphia Union (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – DC United 1 – 0 Columbus Crew (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Houston Dynamo 1 – 1 Columbus Crew (H1: 1 – 0)
- 07/14/2019 – Orlando City 1 – 0 Columbus Crew (H1: 0 – 0)
- 06/30/2019 – Columbus Crew 0 – 2 Orlando City (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/22/2018 – Orlando City 2 – 1 Columbus Crew (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
ORLANDO CITY VS COLUMBUS CREW PREDICTION & TIPS
- Orlando City just had a 1-0 victory over Montreal Impact in the previous round on the away field, so it can be relieved to be disappointed when the previous match they lost against Inter Miami, a team that did not is appreciated this season.
- Currently, they are temporarily ranked 5th on the standings with 35 points after 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses and if they continue to spend 3 points in this match they will narrow the gap significantly with the 2 leading teams that are 9 points and 7 points higher than them, respectively. Orlando City is one of the two teams that have the best home record today when they have not lost a match after 7 wins and 4 draws.
- Columbus Crew also has the same 35 points compared to their opponent in this match with 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses, the strength of this team is that the defense is very effective and is also the team that has received the least number of goals at the moment with 17 goals in 20 matches.
- However, the recent performance of the Mapfre home team is extremely bad when the last 8 matches they only won 2, drew 2 and lost 4, which defeated strong teams like New York City and the latest is winning the top team Philadelphia Union but often stumbles against weak opponents, typically a 1-2 defeat against FC Cincinnati.
In general, Orlando City’s recent form is more stable than this opponent even though their achievements are currently equal. In addition, Orlando City has a very good home record when they have never received any defeat in the last 7 consecutive matches, including 5 wins and 2 draws. On the other hand, in the last 3 encounters, Columbus Crew was empty-handed against this opponent, including 2 away matches and 1 home match.
With these obvious advantages, the Orlando City vs Columbus Crew prediction believes that this will be the match where the home team will play effectively and spend 3 points.
Orlando City vs Columbus Crew prediction: Orlando City 1 – 0 Columbus Crew (H1: 1 – 0)
- Orlando City: Pedro Gallese, Robin Jansson, Antonio Carlos Capocasali, Kamal Miller, Ruan, Nani, Joey Dezart, Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha, Ocimar de Almeida Junior, Chris Mueller, Tesho Akindele, Junior Urso, Daryl Dike
- Columbus Crew: Eloy Room, Jonathan Mensah, Aboubacar Keita, Christopher Cadden, Waylon Dwayne Francis Box, Fatai Alashe, Luis Mario Diaz Espinoza, Sebastian Berhalter, Youness Mokhtar, Pedro Miguel Martins Santos, Krisztian Nemeth