Osasuna vs Celta Vigo prediction – Two consecutive defeats made Osasuna forget his sense of victory in the opening round. In the next round, they will be returned to their home field to welcome Celta Vigo players. In the last 2 times marching to Reyno de Navarra, Celta Vigo could not win.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Sunday 4th October 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Estadio El Sadar
- 09/27/2020 – Osasuna 1 – 3 Levante (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/19/2020 – Getafe 1 – 0 Osasuna (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – Cadiz 0 – 2 Osasuna (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/27/2020 – Real Valladolid 1 – 1 Celta Vigo (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/20/2020 – Celta Vigo 2 – 1 Valencia (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/12/2020 – Eibar 0 – 0 Celta Vigo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/11/2020 – Osasuna 2 – 1 Celta Vigo (H1: 1 – 1)
- 01/06/2020 – Celta Vigo 1 – 1 Osasuna (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/20/2017 – Celta Vigo 3 – 0 Osasuna (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LA LIGA
OSASUNA VS CELTA VIGO PREDICTION & TIPS
- After a very convincing victory on the field of rookie Cadiz in the first match with a score of 2-0, two rounds later, the Osasuna players were empty-handed. If the loss of 0-1 during Getafe’s away trip on the field in the second round was not too bad results, in the next 1-3 tie against Levante, it was a very disappointing achievement for coach Jagoba Arrasate and his students, this is competitor behind them last season.
- The last defeat is also Osasuna’s rare home defeat recently when they were previously unbeaten 6 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 3 draws, including a 2-1 victory over the opponent in this match, which was in the 36th round of last season.
- Celta Vigo is a team that is not appreciated for their strength when last season they were only 1 point more than the relegation group, and also the team with the least number of wins with 7 matches, 16 draws and 15 losses. However, they have a very good start this season when they have not lost a match after 3 rounds, in which they even beat Valencia with a score of 2-1 in the second round of their home field.
- In the recent 13 consecutive away matches, including 12 matches in Laliga and 1 match of the King’s Cup, the Balaidos team has only a 1-0 win over Real Sociedad, the rest are only draw and lose. The best of which is a 2-2 draw at Real Madrid’s Bernabeu.
Osasuna just lost 1-3 to Levante, the team lost 2-4 to Valencia in the first match, obviously, this result is considered much worse than Celta Vigo had a draw on Valladolid’s field. in the previous round. Moreover, with the excitement after 3 consecutive games that have not yet lost, including the victory over a very strong opponent, Valencia, the visitors will have a comfortable spirit in this trip.
Therefore, the Osasuna vs Celta Vigo prediction believes that with those advantages, the Balaidos team can completely maintain their performance and bring 3 points in this trip.
Osasuna vs Celta Vigo prediction: Osasuna 0 – 1 Celta Vigo (H1: 0 – 0)
- Osasuna: Sergio Herrera, David Garcia, Raul Navas, Juan Cruz, Nacho Vidal, Oier Sanjurjo Mate, Jon Moncayola Tollar, Ruben Garcia Santos, Adrian Lopez Alvarez, Roberto Torres Morales, Adrian, Jonathan Calleri
- Celta Vigo: Ivan Villar, Joseph Aidoo, Jeison Fabian Murillo Ceron, Hugo Mallo Novegil, Lucas Olaza, Renato Fabrizio Tapia Cortijo, Francisco Beltran, Emre Mor, Denis Suarez Fernandez, Manuel Agudo Duran, Nolito, Iago Aspas Juncal