Osasuna vs Levante prediction about the match between Osasuna vs Levante in the 3rd round of La Liga – Spanish National Championship, which took place at 10:00 am on September 27, 2020.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Sunday 27th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio El Sadar
- 09/19/2020 – Getafe 1 – 0 Osasuna (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 09/13/2020 – Cadiz 0 – 2 Osasuna (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/06/2020 – Osasuna 0 – 1 Real Sociedad (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/15/2020 – Sevilla 3 – 2 Levante (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/14/2020 – Valencia 4 – 2 Levante (H1: 2 – 2)
- 09/07/2020 – Castellon 0 – 1 Levante (H1: 0 – 1)
- 01/25/2020 – Osasuna 2 – 0 Levante (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/29/2019 – Levante 1 – 1 Osasuna (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/03/2014 – Levante 2 – 0 Osasuna (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / LA LIGA
OSASUNA VS LEVANTE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Osasuna is having a not too bad start in Laliga this season when they have won 3 points after the last 2 rounds, in which it did not take too much to defeat the rookie and also the defending champion in the second division last season, Cadiz then lost 0-1 to the more appreciated opponent, Getafe in the last round on away field.
- It is said that in the last defeat, coach Jagoba Arrasate and his students even had a better position than their opponents, including 3 shots on the goal compared to 1 time Getafe got. In addition, Osasuna’s strong point is the recent home record when he is unbeaten in the last 6 matches with 3 wins and 3 draws.
- This is only the second round of Levante players in Laliga this season and in their first game, they were disappointed with a 2-4 defeat against Valencia, the match they got was not bad but the weakness in the defensive front made them lose heavily. Levante’s performance last season was also not good when they only got 49 points after 14 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses, including 12 out of 19 away losses.
- After the defeat against Valencia in the first match, coach Fernandez and his students also had a friendly match against a familiar opponent, Sevilla in two matches with a time of 55 minutes, as a result, they also lost with a score 2-3.
In addition to playing at home, looking at what the two teams have in recent matches can easily recognize that Osasuna is the dominant team. Last season, Osasuna’s performance was also better, in that each draws this opponent on the away field in the first leg and won 2-0 in the second leg at home. Moreover, their recent home performance is also very good with 6 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 3 draws.
With these advantages, the Osasuna vs Levante prediction believes that a match with the dominant position and full 3 points of coach Jagoba Arrasate’s teachers and students is very possible.
Osasuna vs Levante prediction: Osasuna 2 – 1 Levante (H1: 1 – 0)
- Osasuna: Sergio Herrera, Aridane Hernandez Umpierrez, David Garcia, Facundo Roncaglia, Juan Cruz, Oier Sanjurjo Mate, Jon Moncayola Tollar, Roberto Torres Morales, Adrian Lopez Alvarez, Adrian, Inigo Perez, Ruben Garcia Santos
- Levante: Aitor Fernández, Rober Pier, Carlos Clerc, Rúben Vezo, Jorge Miramón, Enis Bardhi, José Campaña, Nemanja Radoja, José Luis Morales, Hernâni, Sergio León.