Oxford United vs Crewe Alexandra prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Oxford United vs Crewe Alexandra in round 4 of the English Division 3 held at 7:00 pm on November 17, 2020
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Event: League One
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Kassam Stadium
- 11/11/2020 – Walsall 0 – 1 Oxford United (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/07/2020 – Oxford United 1 – 2 Peterborough United (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Oxford United 3 – 1 Rochdale (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/14/2020 – Crewe Alexandra 2 – 0 Peterborough United (H1: 2 – 0)
- 11/11/2020 – Crewe Alexandra 3 – 4 Shrewsbury Town (H1: 2 – 2)
- 11/07/2020 – Bolton Wanderers 2 – 3 Crewe Alexandra (H1: 1 – 1)
- 01/14/2012 – Oxford United 0 – 1 Crewe Alexandra (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/03/2011 – Crewe Alexandra 3 – 1 Oxford United (H1: 2 – 0)
- 03/19/2011 – Oxford United 2 – 1 Crewe Alexandra (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LEAGUE ONE
OXFORD UNITED VS CREWE ALEXANDRA PREDICTION & TIPS
- In the past week, Oxford United players have played a total of 3 matches in 3 different competitions, which is the round before this arena with a jubilant 3-1 victory in the reception of Rochdale. In the remaining 2 matches, the Kansas team lost to Peterborough United in the FA Cup match and most recently won Walsall in the League Trophy.
- Overall, Oxford United’s recent performance is bad, having lost the last 5/8 matches in all competitions. Currently, they are also facing a lot of difficulties on the standings when they are ranked 21st with only 9 points after 9 rounds with 3 wins and 6 losses, scoring 11 goals and receiving 17 goals.
- Crewe Alexandra has just won 2-0 over Peterborough United in the last round, the match just took place 4 days ago. It can be seen that their recent schedule is very thick when within 10 days they have played 4 matches, including 2 matches in this arena, 1 match in the FA Cup and the other match in the League Trophy.
- Victory in the previous round also helped coach David Artell and his students cut off the previous 3 consecutive rounds, but they were all losses with the same 0-1 score against most strong opponents, including Lincoln City, the team ranked 5th and Ipswich, the team ranked 3rd now.
In the last match, Crewe Alexandra won 2-0 against Peterborough United, this is also the opponent that not long ago, Oxford United lost 1-2 at home. Moreover, the current home team has a worse record than this opponent and at the last 2 meetings in the past, they have also lost. In addition, despite having just won, Oxford United had many difficulties against a Walsall, this is just a team playing in League Two.
For these reasons, the Oxford United vs Crewe Alexandra prediction thinks that the possibility of winning the visitors will be more feasible.
Oxford United vs Crewe Alexandra prediction: Oxford United 1 – 2 Crewe Alexandra (H1: 1 – 1)
- Oxford United: Simon Eastwood, Sam Long, Elliott Jordan Moore, Josh Ruffles, Sean Clare, Alejandro Rodriguez Gorrin, James Henry, Anthony Forde, Matt Taylor, Marcus McGuane, Daniel Agyei
- Crewe Alexandra: Will Jaaskelainen, Luke Offord, Omar Beckles, Harry Pickering, Perry Ng, Ryan Wintle, Callum Ainley, Tom Lowery, Mikael Mandron, Charlie Kirk, Daniel Powell