Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger is a confrontation that will take place at 6:30 pm on September 28. This is a match in the 2nd round of the 2nd Bundesliga – Spanish National Championship. Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Monday 28th September 2020
- Event: 2nd Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Benteler-Arena
STANDING / 2ND BUNDESLIGA
PADERBORN 07 VS HAMBURGER PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Paderborn 07 is the team with the worst performance in the Bundesliga last season when it only gained 20 points after 4 wins, 8 draws and 22 losses, of which one of the biggest weaknesses is the defense when receiving up to 74 goals lost. In this season, they are also disappointed when they are empty-handed in their first match when they lost 0-1 to Holstein Kiel away, so remember this is only the team that finishes in the bottom half of the rankings last season in this arena.
- In the last 9 consecutive home matches on all fronts, the Benteler Arena home team lost 7, drew 1 and won only 1 match against a third-placed team, Uerdingen with a struggling score in a friendly match.
- Hamburger is a team that is highly appreciated for its strength when last season they were only 1 point behind the promotion playoff after 14 wins, 12 draws and 8 losses. In this season, they had an impressive start when they beat a team that was also relegated from the Bundesliga, Fortuna Dusseldorf, with a score of 2-1 in the reception of this opponent in their first match.
- That victory, coach Daniel Thioune and his students dominated the game and had 2 lead goals, the opponent only got an equalizer in the minute 90 + 3. In addition, before the tournament started, Hamburger won the last 2 friendly matches against strong opponents like Feyenoord Rotterdam and Hertha Berlin.
PADERBORN 07 VS HAMBURGER PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the current strength as well as the current form, Paderborn 07 is expected to have many difficulties in this confrontation when the opponent is being evaluated very well in this arena and is also very well prepared. In addition, in the previous round, Hamburger also defeated a newly relegated team in the Bundesliga, Fortuna Dusseldorf, worth mentioning that this team had a better record than Paderborn 07 last season. Therefore, the away team’s ability to spend all 3 points is very bright.
- Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger prediction: Hamburger equal goal
- Statistics show that, in all 12 consecutive home matches of Paderborn 07, they all scored but also conceded, including up to 10 matches with 3 or more goals. Meanwhile, Hamburger is a very strong team in the attacking front when last season they had 62 goals after 34 rounds, equal to runner-up Stuttgart and less than champions Arminia Bielefeld only 3 goals. With these statistics, this will be the match that is very likely to be Over.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger prediction:
- Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- In the last match, it is clear that the defeat of Hamburger’s Fortuna Dusseldorf is a much better achievement than Paderborn 07’s weak defeat against the team ranked in the bottom half of the rankings last season, Holstein Kiel. Moreover, the confidence for the visitors is even more convincing when they have won the match in 3/4 recent matches, while the home team is disappointing and the last 8 home matches only won 1, drew 1 and lost 6. Therefore, the away team will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Hamburger FT
- Paderborn 07: Leopold Zingerle, Marcel Correia, Sebastian Schonlau, Frederic Ananou, Chima Chima Okoroji, Maximilian Thalhammer, Sebastian Vasiliadis, Kai Proger, Sven Michel, Christopher Antwi-Adjej, Dennis Srbeny
- Hamburger: Daniel Heuer Fernandes, Moritz Heyer, Stephen Ambrosius, Tim Leibold, Josha Vagnoman, Klaus Gjasula, Jeremy Dudziak, Amadou Onana, Simon Terodde, Sonny Kittel, Manuel Wintzheimer