Palmeiras vs Sao Paulo prediction – 2-1 victory over Ceara in the 12th round, Palmeiras is still going through a series of extremely perfect performances at the moment. And in the next round, welcoming a slowdown in Sao Paulo will be another opportunity for Palmeiras to extend their sublimation series.
- Match date: 10:00 pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: Brasileiro Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 15th
- Location: Allianz Parque
STANDING / BRASILEIRO SERIE A
PALMEIRAS VS SAO PAULO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Just not in this match, Palmeiras will take second place from Internacional when they currently only lose to this opponent in sub-index and also have 22 points but kick less than 1 match. In addition, this is the only team to this time that has not yet received any defeat in this year’s tournament with 5 wins and 7 draws, in which home performance is somewhat worse than away performance when only get 10 points after 2 wins and 6 draws.
- In this year’s Copa Libertadores group stage, the Palestra Italia team is showing their remarkable strength when they are leading Group B with 13 points after 4 wins and 1 draw, which just destroyed Bolivar with a score of 5-0.
- Sao Paulo’s current performance is not bad, having 20 points after 5 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses, in which their 2 losses were away from Vasco da Gama in round 2 and against Atletico Mineiro in round 7. The recent performance of this team is a terrible thing when 7 consecutive matches recently they did not enjoy the joy of victory, in which the last 4 consecutive rounds were tied and draw 1 lose 2 in 3 rounds in the Copa Libertadores arena.
- Even worse, in the previous round, the Morumbi home team could not overcome rookie Coritiba after being held 1-1 by this opponent, this team is ranked at the penultimate position at the moment.
PALMEIRAS VS SAO PAULO PREDICTION TIPS:
- The last time Sao Paulo won against this opponent was in May 2017, since then they have only had 4 draws and 6 losses. In addition, in the last 10 visits on the field of this opponent, they only got 2 draws and lost 8 matches. On the other hand, it is easy to realize that Palmeiras’s recent performance is much better than this opponent and they are playing at home again, the fulcrum helping them to lose the last 15 games in all competitions. So a home win is very possible.
Palmeiras vs Sao Paulo prediction: Palmeiras FT
- Statistics show that Palmeiras is a team with a very effective defense when only receiving 11 goals after 12 matches, second at least just below Internacional. Meanwhile, Sao Paulo has never scored more than 1 goal in 3 consecutive matches and the two teams have held a goalless draw in the first leg of Sao Paulo’s field and even 6/7 recent encounters of two teams did not have more than 2 goals. So, choose Under is reasonable.
- Select: Under FT
Palmeiras vs Sao Paulo prediction:
- Palmeiras vs Sao Paulo: 1 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- In addition to the advantages such as playing at home, drawing opponents on the away field in the first leg and having a higher form, Palmeiras also received more confidence when winning the match in the last 5/9 matches. Meanwhile, with the recent poor performance, Sao Paulo only won 1 time, drew 1 and lost 5 in the last 7 matches, in which they lost in the last 4/5 away matches. Therefore, the home team is now a more reliable choice.
- Select: Palmeiras FT
- Palmeiras: Weverton Pereira da Silva, Gustavo Raul Gomez Portillo, Felipe Melo de Carvalho, Matias Nicolas Vina Susperreguy, Marcos Rocha Aquino, Bruno Henriaque Corsini, Ronielson da Silva Barbosa, Patrick de Paula, Wesley Lopes Beltrame, Raphael Veiga, Willian Gomes de Siqueira
- Sao Paulo: Tiago Luis Volpi, Leonardo Pinheiro da Conceicao, Diego Henrique Costa Barbosa, Reinaldo Manoel da Silva, Juan Francisco Torres Belen, Daniel Alves da Silva, Danilo das Neves Pinheiro Tche Tche, Juanfran, Anderson Hernanes Andrade Lima, Igor Gomes, Vitor Frezarin Bueno, Pablo Felipe Teixeira