PAOK Thessaloniki vs Krasnodar is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on September 30 – Protect your results. This is a match in the 4th Qualifying Round of the UEFA Champions League. PAOK Thessaloniki vs Krasnodar prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: 4th Qualifying Round
- Location: Toumba Stadium
PAOK THESSALONIKI VS KRASNODAR PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- The 1-2 defeat in the first leg on the opponent’s field is not too serious for the way the players of PAOK Thessaloniki still have this second leg, but this is also a big disadvantage, even in terms of psychology and the difficulty in approaching the match.
- In the previous rounds, the Greek representative took turns overcoming very heavy opponents when to register in this final qualifying round, remember that there is also the top representative from Portugal Benfica. However, their current performance in the domestic arena is not too good as both the first two rounds of the season only got a draw, this is a pretty bad achievement for a team that is the runner-up of the last season.
- Krasnodar’s recent performance is quite good, having been unbeaten in the last 6 consecutive matches on all fronts with 3 wins and 3 draws, including 5 rounds in the Russian league and the remaining match is a 2-1 victory over this opponent in the first leg.
- In the first leg victory, Krasnodar got a good stance, holding the ball more than their opponent and also having more shots on goal. The performance of the Kuban team in the Russian national championship last season was quite good when they took 3rd place overall, in which only two leading opponents in this arena are Zenit St. Petersburg and Lokomotiv Moscow.
PAOK THESSALONIKI VS KRASNODAR PREDICTION TIPS:
- Certainly, the Greek representatives will have nothing to lose in this confrontation when in the first leg they have lost, moreover, the representative from Russia will be very determined to protect their achievements in the first leg. With a fairly stable performance in the past, Krasnodar will be more confident in this clash and past records are also supporting them when they both win twice. So a draw and Krasnodar will take the right to the next round is very easy.
- PAOK Thessaloniki vs Krasnodar prediction: Krasnodar +1/4
- Losing with a difference of 1 goal is not a big gap, so PAOK Thessaloniki will not necessarily have to look anxious to find an early goal, but they will be able to actively lose more goals at home, then to think of an attack plan. On the other side of the line, Krasnodar will be very easy to kick and a draw will be the goal they want to aim for, so they will be able to actively defend. Therefore, the ability to be Over is very unlikely to happen.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
PAOK Thessaloniki vs Krasnodar prediction:
- PAOK Thessaloniki vs Krasnodar: 0 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- In addition to the above advantages, Krasnodar also received more confidence when they won the matchup in the last 2/3 matches, while the home team is disappointed when their performance and performance are very bad, thereby has lost all 3 matches recently. Furthermore, it should be kept in mind that Russian football enjoys a higher quality of expertise than Greece’s, and Krasnodar’s European performance is also better. Therefore, choosing the underdog is wise.
- Select: Krasnodar FT
- PAOK Thessaloniki: Zivko Zivkovic, José Crespo, Sverrir Ingi Ingason, Enea Mihaj, Moussa Wagué, Anderson Esiti, Adrian Nilsen Pereira, Nikoloz Ninua, Georgios Vrakas, Dimitrios Pelkas, Antonio Colak
- Krasnodar: Matvey Safonov, Aleksandr Martynovich, Kaio, Sergey Petrov, Igor Smolnikov, Tonny Vilhena, Rémy Cabella, Daniil Utkin, Kristoffer Olsson, Viktor Claesson, Marcus Berg