PAOK vs Omonia prediction – The duel between the two teams with the lowest rating in Group E is PAOK and Omonia in the first round of the Europa League. The winner of this match will almost certainly avoid the last place in the standings.
- Match date: 04h55 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Toumba Stadium
PAOK VS OMONIA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- PAOK’s performance last time was not really good with only 1 victory and 2 defeats in the last 5 matches on all fronts. Entering a new season in the Europa League with many worries when they are currently in the national championship, they are still chasing when they are still less than No. 1 on the rankings 2 points.
- Meanwhile, Omonia is in relatively good form with 2 wins and 1 defeat in the last 5 matches on all fronts. With the team from the weakest football background in Europe, Cyprus, perhaps with Omonia it is just trying to play the best possible in matches.
PAOK VS OMONIA PREDICTION TIPS:
- PAOK just won 3 – 0 when they hosted OFI Crete at home. This victory partly helps the home team to be confident when entering the Europa League playground
- On the other side of the route, Omonia is also showing a return with a 3: 0 victory when receiving AEL Limassol at home after a series of draws and losses. This victory partly helped the team to recover their morale. However, it is worth mentioning that Omonia’s away record is quite bad with only 4 draws and 1 loss.
- The Asian handicap offered for the upcoming match in the European League between PAOK vs Omonia is 0: 1. Looking at the odds above, it can be seen that the dealer appreciates PAOK when accepting the away team 1 goal. If the match ends in a tie or wins in Omonia’s favor, the player will pay the bet pocket. The odds on the away team is 1.82, and the home team is 2.01.
PAOK vs Omonia prediction: PAOK 1
- PAOK’s attackers are still firing their guns steadily, but the lack of concentration in the defense has made this team not get the desired results, 6 goals lost, 5 goals conceded says it all. What is being said 3/6 goals come from their last home match. However, the home team’s performance is quite good with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss after the last 5 matches.
- On the other side of the trip, Omonia is also running out of success. The attackers still opened fire, but the defense played a lack of concentration, making them not be appreciated, 6 goals scored, 5 conceded goals say it all.
- The odds of Over/Under is fixed by the dealer for the match is 2.5. If the match ends with 3 or more goals, the player who places Over wins. Conversely, in a match with 2 goals or less, the player loses the amount. Under odds is 1.90 and Over is 1.95.
- Select: Under 2.5
PAOK vs Omonia prediction:
- PAOK vs Omonia: 3 – 0
- PAOK vs Omonia had 2 encounters in the past. Currently, the home team is still getting better with 1 win and 1 draw. The last match the two teams met was a long time ago September 30, 1976. In that match at home PAOK and Omonia divided points at the end of 90 minutes, the two teams drew 1: 1
- The European odds sets for the first leg match between PAOK vs Omonia at 1.51 * 5.90 * 4.10 respectively, corresponding to the home team’s win, loss and draw results. As can be seen, looking at the table given by the dealer, many experts say that PAOK will win this match.
- Select: PAOK FT
- PAOK: Zivko Zivkovic, Dimitris Giannoulis, Ioannis Michailidis, Stefan Schwab, Sverrir Ingi Ingason, Varela, Dimitris Pelkas, Andrija Zivkovic, Christos Tzolis, Omar El Kaddouri, Enea Mihaj
- Omonia: Fabiano, Ioannis Kousoulos, Marinos Tzionis, Adam Lang, Eric Bautheac, Michal Duris, Charis Mavrias, Michael Luftner, Kiko, Loizos Loizou, Vitor Gomes