Parma vs Spezia prediction – In the next 5th round, Parma will return to the home field to host Spezia players. Both are having problems that have led to a decline in performance in the past. Therefore, a victory will help them solve a lot before the season enters a harsh period.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Ennio Tardini
- 10/18/2020 – Udinese 3 – 2 Parma (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Parma 1 – 0 Verona (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/29/2020 – Bologna 4 – 1 Parma (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Spezia 2 – 2 Fiorentina (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/04/2020 – AC Milan 3 – 0 Spezia (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/30/2020 – Udinese 0 – 2 Spezia (H1: 0 – 1)
- 05/19/2018 – Spezia 0 – 2 Parma (H1: 0 – 1)
- 12/28/2017 – Parma 0 – 0 Spezia (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / SERIE A
PARMA VS SPEZIA PREDICTION & TIPS
- Parma is facing the opportunity to get all 3 points in this 5th round to improve their poor performance as their opponent at this round is just a rookie. The poor performance of this team is shown by the fact that they have only 3 points after 1 win and 3 loss.
- One of the weaknesses that coach Fabio Liverani and his students are facing this season is that their players are playing extremely badly when all 3 defeats are matches they receive from 2 goals or more, even received 7 goals against 2 opponents that are not appreciated, Bologna and the most recent, Udinese.
- It can be seen that 5 points after 4 matches with 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses is said to be a not too bad achievement for a new rookie who has just come to Serie A this season. It is worth mentioning that both rookie Spezia’s last two defeats were against highly-rated opponents, including a trip to the San Siro in the third round, in which they were was defeated and slapped with a 3-goal difference.
- In the last round, Spezia players received a more appreciated opponent, Fiorentina, as a result, they had a 2-2 draw, it is worth mentioning in this draw, they were led by opponents with a score of 2-0 after just 4 minutes of the match.
With what these two teams have after the last 4 matches, it can be seen that their strength is not much different. If Parma is having 1 win and 1 loss after 2 past home matches, rookie Spezia will also have 1 win and 1 loss after the last 2 trips. With the achievements as well as the performance after the last 4 matches, it can be seen that this will be the same match.
Therefore, the Parma vs Spezia prediction believes that it is more likely a match with a tug-of-war and a balanced stance created by two teams and a draw will be worthy of the capacity of the two teams at this moment.
Parma vs Spezia prediction: Parma 1 – 1 Spezia (H1: 0 – 1)
- Parma: Luigi Sepe, Simone Iacoponi, Riccardo Gagliolo, Vincent Laurini, Giuseppe Pezzella, Gaston Brugman, Jasmin Kurtic, Hernani Azevedo Junior, Yao Kouassi Gervinho, Yann Karamoh, Juraj Kucka
- Spezia: Ivan Provedel, Claudio Terzi, Julian Chabot, Simone Bastoni, Jacopo Sala, Matteo Ricci, Alessandro Deiola, Gennaro Acampora, Roberto Piccoli, Emmanuel Gyasi, Daniele Verde