The match review to the football Philadelphia Union vs New York Red Bulls prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Philadelphia Union vs New York Red Bulls prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Tuesday 25th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Subaru Park
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
PHILADELPHIA UNION VS NEW YORK RED BULLS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- If July was the month that brought a lot of luck for the Philadelphia Union players when they were unbeaten in all 4 wins and 1 draw, which even defeated the leading team of Sporting Kansas City with a score of 3-1, August brought them many difficulties.
- Evidence is that 2 consecutive matches recently they only got 1 point after 1 draw against New England in the last round and before that defeat against Portland Timbers, opponents are also highly valued when they have obtained 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. This season, Philadelphia Union has only played 1 home game, as a result, they have all 3 points against New England.
NEW YORK RED BULLS
- New York Red Bulls has just spent 3 points in the derby against New York City when beating this opponent 1-0 at home, thereby quenching the thirst after two previous consecutive defeats with the same score of 2-0 and both on away field. Also in the last 6 away games, if in the first 4 games, coach Chris Armas was unbeaten with 3 wins and 2 draws, then in the next 2 matches they lost, 1 of the 2 defeats was against Columbus Crew, the team is unbeaten at the moment with 5 wins and 1 draw. In the last derby, it is important that New York Red Bulls created a stance against the opponent, in which the number of shots on target was up to 7 times compared to 2 times that the team in the same city has.
PHILADELPHIA UNION VS NEW YORK RED BULLS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Philadelphia Union has a home advantage, a spiritual fulcrum that has helped them to be unbeaten against this opponent in the last 3 encounters with 2 wins and 1 draw. In addition, the recent home-field record of the Subaru Park home team is also quite good when winning the last 3/4 matches, including a jubilant victory over the leading team in the Western rankings is Sporting Kansas City. Therefore, the home team’s ability to spend 3 points in this confrontation is quite bright.
- Philadelphia Union vs New York Red Bulls prediction: Philadelphia Union -1/4
- Statistics show that the recent home-scoring performance of Philadelphia Union players is very stable when the last 17 consecutive matches they opened fire, of which 10 games they scored from 2 or more goals. In addition, in the last 3 times to welcome this opponent at home, Philadelphia Union scored 3 goals per match and all 3 matches ended with 5 or more goals. Meanwhile, the defense of New York Red Bulls both received 2 goals in the last 2 away matches. So, choosing Over is reasonable.
- Select: Over 3
Philadelphia Union vs New York Red Bulls prediction:
- Philadelphia Union vs New York Red Bulls: 3 – 1 (H1: 1 – 1)
- With a relatively stable performance in recent years, Philadelphia Union has won 6 matches, drew 1 and lost only 1 in the last 8 matches, including even winning the home match in 3/4 recent home matches. Meanwhile, New York Red Bulls lost the match in the last 2/3 matches and those were all away losses. In addition, in their last clash at home, Philadelphia Union won 4-3 in a match where they had a better stance even with a 3-1 lead. So, to choose the above bet is correct.
- Select: Philadelphia Union FT
- Philadelphia Union: Andre Blake, Jack Elliott, Mark McKenzie, Raymon Gaddis, Matt Real, Jose Andres Martinez Torres, Jamiro Gregory Monteiro Alvarenga, Alejandro Bedoya, Kacper Przybylko, Brenden Aaronson, Sergi Santos
- New York Red Bulls: Ryan Meara, Tim Parker, Aaron Ray Long, Jason Pendant, Kyle Duncan, Sean Davis, Cristhian Casseres Jr, Jared Stroud, Daniel Royer, Florian Valot, Marc Rzatkowski