Pogon Szczecin vs Podbeskidzie prediction – Pogon Szczecin is in high form. The head-to-head record also supported this team when they met Podbeskidzie. So, it is not too surprising if Pogon Szczecin wins in the upcoming match.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 9th November 2020
- Event: Ekstraklasa
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Florian-Krygier-Stadion
- 10/31/2020 – Pogon Szczecin 3 – 0 Jagiellonia Bialystok (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Pogon Szczecin 0 – 0 Legia Warszawa (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/20/2020 – Lechia Gdansk 0 – 1 Pogon Szczecin (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/24/2020 – Wisla Krakow 3 – 0 Podbeskidzie (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/19/2020 – Podbeskidzie 1 – 2 Warta Poznan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Podbeskidzie 1 – 0 Stal Mielec (H1: 1 – 0)
- 12/12/2015 – Pogon Szczecin 2 – 0 Podbeskidzie (H 1: 0 – 0)
- 08/17/2015 – Podbeskidzie 2 – 3 Pogon Szczecin (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/22/2014 – Pogon Szczecin 1 – 2 Podbeskidzie (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / EKSTRAKLASA
POGON SZCZECIN VS PODBESKIDZIE PREDICTION & TIPS
- A victory will help Pogon Szczecin players from fourth place leap to second place and only 2 points away from leading team Rakow Czestochowa. This task is considered not too overwhelming for them when they have an extremely stable performance in the past.
- Specifically, the last 7 consecutive matches on all fronts, including 6 matches in this arena and the remaining match in the National Cup, coach Kosta Runjaic and his students are unbeaten, including 5 wins and 2 draws. One of the strong points that make up the recent impressive achievement is the defense, as evidenced by the fact that they only conceded 1/7 of that match.
- Contrary to the performance as well as the performance of the opponent in this match, Podbeskidzie is facing a lot of difficulties when currently only getting 5 points after 8 matches with 1 win, 2 draws and 5 losses, including winning the only advantage is against Stal Mielec with a minimum score of 1-0 at home in round 6.
- In addition, coach Brede’s army is still the team that owns the worst away record at the moment when only having 1 point after 4 matches, even scored 4 goals and received up to 13 goals. In the last round in front of an undervalued opponent, Wisla Krakow, the team only got 6 points after 7 matches at that time, but Podbeskidzie lost with a 3-goal gap.
Pogon Szczecin is clearly being appreciated a lot more than this opponent when this is just a new rookie who has just started playing in this tournament this season. 9 points after 7 matches, even playing less than 1 match, shows that the home team is completely superior, and they are also one of the teams that have not lost on the home field this season with 2 wins and 2 draws, one of the 2 draws is against Legia Warszawa, the defending champion of this tournament and also the team that was crowned 4/5 recent season.
Therefore, the Pogon Szczecin vs Podbeskidzie prediction thinks that 3 points will be a not too difficult task for the home team in this confrontation.
Pogon Szczecin vs Podbeskidzie prediction: Pogon Szczecin 3 – 0 Podbeskidzie (H1: 2 – 0)
- Pogon Szczecin: Dante Stipica, Benedikt Zech, Konstantinos Triantafyllopoulos, David Stec, Hubert Matynia, Michal Kucharczyk, Kacper Kozlowski, Damian Dabrowski, Sebastian Kowalczyk, Alexander Gorgon, Luka Zahovic
- Podbeskidzie: Rafal Leszczynski, Aleksander Komor, Dmytro Bashlay, Filip Modelski, Kacper Gach, Michal Rzuchowski, Maksymilian Sitek, Gergő Kocsis, Lukasz Sierpina, Mateusz Marzec, Kamil Bilinski