Poland vs Bosnia & Herzegovina prediction – Playing at home, Poland will likely play well and win against Bosnia & Herzegovina when harming the team reuniting in the Nations League.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Stadion Miejski
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE, LEAGUE A, GR. 1
POLAND VS BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Welcoming Finland in a friendly match last week, Poland, though not much appreciated, still overwhelmed the opponent to 5-1. In the UEFA Nations League, the opportunity to enter the play-off round of coach Jerzy Brzeczek and his students is very fragile when they have to compete with the two giants of world football, Italy and the Netherlands.
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
- Bosnia & Hercegovina has just disappointed in the semi-finals of the Euro 2020 play-offs, although they played at home and welcomed a much weaker opponent, Northern Ireland. However, coach Dusan Bajevic’s army was unable to take advantage of the advantage and received a 3-4 defeat on the penalty spot, thereby giving up the dream of coming to Europe’s most prestigious tournament at the team level.
In addition, having to play in the Grade A UEFA Nations League is almost too much for Bosnia & Hercegovina when they are last in group 1 with only 1 point in hand. Poland not long ago had beaten their opponent on the away field, the same thing that they would most likely create for this first time.
POLAND VS BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA PREDICTION TIPS:
- The 3/4 goal handicap is very suitable for Poland when they have won all 3 of the last Asian handicaps. On the other side of the field, Bosnia & Hercegovina was not too impressed with 1 win and 2 losses in the last 3 openings. Therefore, choosing the home team will help the player to hold a higher chance of winning in the upcoming confrontation.
Poland vs Bosnia & Herzegovina prediction: Bosnia & Hercegovina -3/4
- Poland will welcome an important comeback as the main striker Robert Lewandowski in this turn, which will help the home team’s attackers become extremely scary. Although the defense of Bosnia & Hercegovina is not too bad, they can hardly withstand the strong attack of the opponent.
- Select: Over 2.14
Poland vs Bosnia & Herzegovina prediction:
- Poland vs Bosnia & Herzegovina: 3 – 0
- Poland is doing very well with 6 unbeaten matches on the away field in which 5 times they have won and only 1 time to divide points. In complete contrast, Bosnia & Hercegovina only won 1/9 away game, not to mention that they still drew 1 and lost 2 in 3 previous meetings with Poland. Therefore, there is no reason not to choose coach Jerzy Brzeczek’s army in this match.
- Select: Poland FT
- Poland: Lukasz Fabianski, Kamil Glik, Jan Bednarek, Tomasz Kedziora, Maciej Rybus, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Kamil Jozwiak, Jacek Goralski, Rober Lewandowski, Piotr Zielinski, Arkadiusz Milik.
- Bosnia & Hercegovina: Asmir Begovic, Sinisa Sanicanin, Ermin Bicakcic, Eldar Civic, Zoran Kvrzic, Amir Hadziahmetovic, Muhamed Besic, Haris Hajradinovic, Elvir Koljic, Amer Gojak, Armin Hodzic.