Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids prediction – The last 2 consecutive wins continued to help Portland Timbers quickly return to a top 5 spot and the chances of getting a spot in the top 3 are still wide open. And in the next round, only having to welcome an unstable Colorado Rapids will be an opportunity for the home team to extend their sublimation days.
- Match date: 3:00 am on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Providence Park
- 11/02/2020 – Portland Timbers 1 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – Portland Timbers 5 – 2 LA Galaxy (H1: 3 – 0)
- 10/23/2020 – Seattle Sounders 1 – 1 Portland Timbers (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/02/2020 – Colorado Rapids 3 – 1 Seattle Sounders (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/29/2020 – Minnesota United FC 2 – 1 Colorado Rapids (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – FC Kansas City 4 – 0 Colorado Rapids (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/14/2019 – Portland Timbers 2 – 2 Colorado Rapids (H1: 1 – 1)
- 03/03/2019 – Colorado Rapids 3 – 3 Portland Timbers (H1: 1 – 2)
- 09/09/2018 – Portland Timbers 2 – 0 Colorado Rapids (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
PORTLAND TIMBERS VS COLORADO RAPIDS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Last week, Portland Timbers had a jubilant 5-2 victory over Los Angeles Galaxy in welcoming this opponent at home, and three days ago, they also took 3 points in welcoming the team. The ball that is not to be appreciated is Vancouver Whitecaps.
- In general, PGE Park’s recent performance is very good when the last 11 games they won 7, drew 3 and lost only 1, of which the only defeat was against Real Salt Lake with a close score of 1- 2 on the away field. In addition, Portland Timbers has a not bad home record when they are unbeaten in their last 5 games with 4 wins and 1 draw, in which they won the defending champions Seattle Sounders 1-0.
- Currently, Colorado Rapids only plays 16 matches and the achievements they have at the moment are not very feasible, specifically, they only got 22 points after 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The recent performance of this team is also not good when they lost the last 2/3 match, but they just beat the very strong opponent, the Seattle Sounders with the score 3-1.
- By this time of the tournament this year, coach Robin Fraser and his students had played a total of 9 away matches, as a result, they only won 3, drew 1 and lost 5. Overall, Colorado Rapids’s recent rather poor performance partly because their competitors are most appreciated.
This is a match that, if you look at the recent form, it is clear that Colorado Rapids is underestimated. In addition, Portland Timbers has not once lost to this opponent in the last 5 encounters, namely, they have won 3 and drawn 2, even in 10 times to welcome this opponent they have won 9 and draw 1.
On the other hand, Portland Timbers also has a very good home record with 4 recent games without losing, including 3 wins. With these advantages, the Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids prediction believes that the home team will have a good position against this opponent and the ability of them to spend 3 points is very feasible.
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids prediction: Portland Timbers 2 – 1 Colorado Rapids (H1:0 – 1)
- Portland Timbers: Steve Clark, Larrys Mabiala, Dario Zuparic, Marco Farfan, Jorge Villafana, Diego Ferney Chara Zamora, Andres Flores Mejia, Eryk Williamson, Yimmi Javier Chara Zamora, Diego Valeri, Felipe Andres Mora Aliaga
- Colorado Rapids: William Paul Yarbrough Story, Lalas Abubakar, Danny Wilson, Keegan Rosenberry, Sam Vines, Jack Price, Younes Namli, Collen Warner, Andre Shinyashiki, Cole Bassett, Diego Rubio Kostner