The match review to the football Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Monday 24th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Providence Park
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
PORTLAND TIMBERS VS SEATTLE SOUNDERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Portland Timbers performed extremely well at MLS is Back, winning the championship after beating their underrated Orlando City 2-1 in the final. Entering the American professional championship, the army of coach Giovanni Savarese is still very confident when temporarily ranked third in the Western region with 10 points after 5 matches.
- Entering the eighth round of the MLS is Back tournament recently, the Seattle Sounders had to stop when they clashed with a very strong opponent, Los Angeles FC. But when he returned to the American professional tournament, Coach Brian Schmetzer and his students showed a relatively different performance when ranked 5th at the present time with 8 points after 5 rounds.
The team that has been performing well and has performed better in recent years is undoubtedly Portland Timbers. While the Seattle Sounders’ performances since the start of the season have not been so bad, the poor performance at MLS is Back will make the upcoming guest trip very difficult for them. So it’s hard for the guests to make up.
PORTLAND TIMBERS VS SEATTLE SOUNDERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Only facing 1 Chicago Fire was not too strong in the only away confrontation since the beginning of the season, the Seattle Sounders played poorly when they had to lose 1-2. On the other side, although this season’s home performance is only 2 wins and 1 loss, that is still enough to ensure the opponent’s prevention towards 1 victory.
- Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders prediction: Portland Timbers -1/4
- The 6 most recent encounters between the two teams have been explosive, it can be seen that the confrontation between them is mostly happening in a very attractive way. Along with the relatively stable ability of both the Portland Timbers and the Seattle Sounders in the past 5 rounds, Over will likely continue to appear in this match.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders prediction:
- Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- Portland Timbers can confidently look forward to this confrontation thanks to a better head-to-head record, winning 3 wins in their last 5 clashes with the Seattle Sounders. Although the guests are the champions of the tournament, the poor performance in the recent MLS is Back tournament that makes the Seattle Sounders no longer receive the trust of the fans.
- Select: Portland Timbers to win FT
- Portland Timbers: Steve Clark, Dario Zuparic, Larrys Mabiala, Jorge Villafana, Chris Duvall, Diego Ferney Chara Zamora, Sebastian Hussain Blanco, Eryk Williamson, Marvin Antonio Loria Leiton, Diego Valeri, Jeremy Ebobisse.
- Seattle Sounders: Stefan Frei, Xavier Ricardo Arreaga, Shane ONeill, Nouhou Tolo, Kelvin Leerdam, Gustav Svensson, Jordan Morris, Cristian Roldan, Handwalla Bwana, Marcelo Nicolas Lodeiro Benitez, Raul Ruidiaz.