Preston North End vs Brighton is a confrontation that will take place at 6:00 pm on September 23. This is a match in the 3rd round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. Preston North End vs Brighton prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 3rd Round
- Location: Deepdale
PRESTON NORTH END VS BRIGHTON PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
PRESTON NORTH END
- Preston North End opened the English League Cup successfully this season with an overwhelming 4-0 win over the bottom division Mansfield. By the round of 1/32, the students of coach Alex Neil continued to surprise with a 2-1 victory over the top team, Derby County. That will help them have the highest confidence for this round.
- After a 1-3 defeat at home to Chelsea in the first round of the Premier League, Brighton entered the match of 1/32 of the League Cup with determination to win. Coach Graham Potter’s army did not disappoint the fans by beating 1 Portsmouth in all aspects with a 4-0 destruction.
Preston North End is showing great confidence when facing Brighton in the upcoming 1/16 match, as evidenced by the fact that the Deepdale home team has won the last time the two teams faced each other. However, just winning will help the team nicknamed the Gull bird regain confidence and become very dangerous at this time.
PRESTON NORTH END VS BRIGHTON PREDICTION TIPS:
- In the last 4 matches, Preston North End is proving unstable when only winning 2 wins in 4 Asian odds. On the other side, Brighton showed good results when only 1 lost in 4 matches and won in the remaining 3 matches. Along with playing football in England’s number one tournament, it will also help visitors to gain more trust.
- Preston North End vs Brighton prediction: Brighton -1/4
- Scoring up to 6 goals and only once conceded shows that Preston North End is playing relatively effectively in the English League Cup, Brighton is no less competitive when shooting up to 4 times in the first match. Both teams are likely to attack from the start when the match this time in a knockout format, so Over will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Preston North End vs Brighton prediction:
- Preston North End vs Brighton: 1 – 2
- Playing at home, Preston North End showed poor performance when only winning 2, drawing 2 and losing 4 of the last 8 reception. In contrast to the opponent, Brighton owns an impressive series with 7 consecutive unbeaten matches despite having to kick away. With these parameters, Coach Graham Potter and his students will be the right choice.
- Select: Brighton FT
- Preston North End: Rudd, Davies, Bauer, Rafferty, Fisher, Pearson, Barkhuizen, Ledson, Sinclair, Browne, Maguire.
- Brighton: Steele, Burn, Veltman, Bernardo, Molumby, Propper, Mac Allister, Stephens, Jahanbakhsh, GroB, Gyokeres.