The reviews to the football Pribram vs Teplice prediction in Gambrinus Liga of the Czech Republic about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
Czech Republic: Gambrinus Liga
1 FK PRIBRAM – FK TEPLICE
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Thursday 23rd July 2020
- Event: 1. Liga
- Stage: Matchday 4th
H2H PREVIOUS MATCHES
Pribram vs Teplice Prediction recommendation:
Both Pribram and Teplice are teams that are not really impressive in this season and are located in the lower half of the rankings at the moment. So both will have to look forward to winning the next round to be able to somewhat improve their performance, especially with home team Briram, if not good results this penultimate match, relegation rate. will definitely list Pribram. Will be a relatively competitive and dramatic competition.
Asian Handicap Pribram vs Teplice Prediction:
- Asian handicap: FT accepts 0. (odd 0. with and 0.80 with) HT (odd 0. with and 0. with)
- Overall this will be a relatively unpredictable match when both teams are in bad shape at the moment. Pribram is falling into a relatively indefinite period when they seem to be unable to bring out their full potential and are relatively stuck in finding their way into the opponent’s goal, only firing at 3 The last 6 rounds are proof of that. While the problem with Teplice is probably the fact that the visitors’ defense is playing too superficially and often losing points in a wasteful manner. In addition, the ability to take advantage of the home of Pribram is also quite poor when they have only won 3 of the 12 matches played at their home in recent years. The number is not really convincing, fortunately for Pribram as Teplice is also showing weakness in being able to play away from home with only 1 victory earned in 12 rounds to be a guest before. Obviously a weak performance will make it difficult for Teplice to play actively against the determined Pribram and will likely continue to stumble the next time they march.
- The best Pribram vs Teplice Prediction: Pribram
O/U Half Pribram vs Teplice Prediction:
- O/U: FT (odd 0. with OVER and 0. with UNDER) HT (odd 0. with OVER and 0. with UNDER)
- Having won 4 unbeaten matches since the break, Teplice is showing the stability of play to help the club advance on the chart quite a lot by they are ranked 12th in the rankings with just 31 points owning after 30 rounds. Teplice seemed to have run out of momentum in the remaining 2 rounds when the gap with the relegation position of the opponent Pribram was 10 points.
- Meanwhile, with Pribram, the home team is expected to be a relegated team when playing pretty poor football. Only 21 points are owned after 30 games played can only make them 2 points inferior to the team ranked above. Pribram will still need a lot of effort to be able to expect a positive result against Teplice in the next round. It will be a relatively competitive and attractive competition, although the ability to explode OVER is not too feasible.
- Best Pribram vs Teplice Prediction: UNDER 2.5
Pribram vs Teplice Goals Prediction
There have been 4 matches between the two teams with a draw. In general, at a time when both are under a lot of pressure, each score can help them quite a lot. Teplice will not be able to receive any more bad results and a ratio of points on the next rematch may be what Teplice is. However, on the home side, a draw will be a loss for them and it is likely that the relegation ticket will be given to Pribram.
- Pribram vs Teplice HT: 0-0
- Pribram vs Teplice FT: 1-1
- European bettings are also an advantage for the home team. It will be a match with a relatively tense position when both teams will be willing to play fair with each other in search of results that are beneficial to them. There is no exclusion of an inability to win between the two.
- Choose: DRAW to win FT
Expected Line-Up Pribram vs Teplice
FK Pribram: Antwi, Melichar, Kingue, Kvida, Novy, Tregler, Dramé, Zorvan, Polidar, Rezek, Soldat.
FK Teplice: Alois Hycka, Tomas Grigar, Admir Ljevakovic, Pavel Cmovs, Jan Knapik, Tomas Kucera, Pavel Moulis, Igor Paradin, Jakub Reznicek, Jan Shejbal, Tomas Vondrasek.