PSG vs Rennes prediction – The defending champion PSG is slowly regaining their form and showing that they are completely different from the rest of Ligue 1. In the next round of 10, PSG will face Rennes at home. This is an important match that is decisive to the top of the Ligue 1 table at the moment.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Saturday 7th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Parc des Princes
- 11/05/2020 – RB Leipzig 2 – 1 Paris Saint-Germain (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Nantes 0 – 3 Paris Saint-Germain (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – Istanbul Buyuksehir 0 – 2 Paris Saint-Germain (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/05/2020 – Chelsea FC 3 – 0 Rennes (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Rennes 2 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – Sevilla 1 – 0 Rennes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/19/2019 – Rennes 2 – 1 Paris Saint-Germain (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/03/2019 – Paris Saint-Germain 2 – 1 Rennes (H1: 0 – 1)
- 04/28/2019 – Rennes 2 – 2 Paris Saint-Germain (H1: 1 – 2)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
PSG VS RENNES PREDICTION & TIPS
- Paris Saint-Germain will welcome an opponent who is only 3 points behind them after the last 9 matches in the 10th round of Ligue 1 this year at home in a context where their recent performance is not really good. The evidence is that although they are a leading force in the domestic arena with leading the Ligue 1 chart, in the European arena and specifically in this year’s Champions League group stage, they are facing a lot of difficulties when only just got 3 points after 3 matches.
- 3 days ago, the home team lost to the Bundesliga representative, RB Leipzig with a score of 1-2 in the third match and was in danger of not being able to pass the group stage.
- Rennes has a very good record with 18 points after 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, in which the only loss was against Angers SCO at home with a score of 1-2 a match. In general, the recent performance of the home team Roazhon Park is much worse than the beginning of the season when in the last 6 matches on all fronts, they only won 1, drew 2 and lost 3, even the match.
- The only victory was before Stade Brestois with a close 2-1 score at home, the opponent was 9 points behind after 9 matches. In this year’s Champions League group stage, Rennes is also weak when only 1 point after 3 matches, including a 0-3 defeat during the trip to Stamford Bridge.
These are said to be two opponents with a lot of debt and their recent confrontation records keep them in balance. Specifically, in the last 3 encounters, each side once defeated their opponent with the same close score of 2-1, the other time they held each other with a score of 2-2. But in terms of the quality of the form as well as the class, it is clear that Paris Saint-Germain is much more appreciated and they are also playing on their home field.
Meanwhile, Rennes has been in very bad form recently and has not won the last 3 away games, even being held by the bottom team Dijon. Therefore, the PSG vs Rennes prediction believes that a failure is unavoidable for the home team Roazhon Park.
PSG vs Rennes prediction: PSG 2 – 1 RENNES (H1: 1 – 1)
- PSG: Keylor Navas Gamboa, Danilo Luis Helio Pereira, Abdou Diallo, Colin Dagba, Mitchel Bakker, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Rafael Alcantara, Ander Herrera Aguera, Rafinha, Moise Keane, Pablo Sarabia Garcia, Kylian Mbappe Lottin
- Rennes: Alfred Gomis, Naif Aguerd, Damien Da Silva, Dalbert Henrique, Hamari Traore, Jeremy Doku, Martin Terrier, Steven Nzonzi, Romain Del Castillo, James Edward Lea Siliki, Sehrou Guirassy