PSV vs Granada prediction – PSV and Granada are the two teams that are considered to be the strongest in Group E C2 Cup this season. This encounter will almost determine which team will be number 1 in the group. With home advantage, will PSV take advantage of it to win all 3 points in this opening match?
- Match date: 04h55 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Philips Stadion
PSV VS GRANADA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- PSV has had a very good performance recently when they were completely unbeaten in the last 5 matches, including 3 wins. Entering the C2 Cup this season, they are determined to go as deep as possible.
- On the other side of the field, Granada was also not inferior when in the last 5 matches they only received 1 defeat in their opening match in La Liga and got 3 wins. Granada is showing discomfort in their gameplay in La Liga and wants it done in the Cup of C2 arena this season.
PSV VS GRANADA PREDICTION TIPS:
- PSV is having a perfect momentum to play in the big field with 4 wins, 1 draw in the last 5 matches in the domestic league. The special thing here is that the Philips stadium is a solid fortress for this team when they have 2 wins and 1 draw in 3 consecutive matches.
- Granada is also having an impressive performance in this season. In addition to the defeat against the “big man” Real Madrid, in the remaining 4 games, they won 3 matches and drew 1. This is considered to be an impressive achievement for this team. It is worth mentioning that 4 consecutive matches away from home, they have 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.
- The Asian handicap set for this match is 0: ¼. Looking at the odds, it can be seen that the home team is rated higher than 0.25 goals. Players can return money to their pockets when Granada defeats or draws PSV. The away team win rate this time is 1.18, and the PSV is 2.01.
PSV vs Granada prediction: Granada 1/4
- With a solid defense, PSV has an impressive series of scoring records with 5 consecutive matches they scored 12 goals. The defense is also not inferior when it comes to being quite sure with 3 conceded times after the last 5 matches.
- On the other side of the field, Granada was also not inferior when they got 9 goals after the last 5 matches. The outside defense conceded 6 goals at Real Madrid, and in the remaining 4 matches, only had to pick up the ball 3 times.
- The PSV vs Granada prediction gives the Over / Under odds in this match is 2.25. If a player places Under, they will bring money back when the match ends with at least 2 goals scored. Under is 1.93 and Over is 1.85.
- Select: Under 2.25
PSV vs Granada prediction:
- PSV vs Granada: 1 – 1
- If PSV is a familiar team participating in the C2 Cup, Granada does not have too many times to attend this prestigious football tournament. So it is not too surprising that they have not had a single encounter. This may be the reason that many experts believe that this match will be unknown.
- 2.35 * 2.95 * 3.20 is the European handicap given in this first leg, the results corresponding to PSV’s win, loss and draw, It can be seen that the two teams are being evaluated quite balanced. A draw result in this match is highly likely to happen.
- Select: Draw FT
- PSV: Yvon Mvogo, Denzel Dumfries, Pablo Rosario, Jordan Teze, Cody Gakpo, Donyell Malen, Olivier Boscagli, Ryan Thomas, Philipp Max, Mauro Junior, Nick Viergever.
- Granada: Rui Silva, Dimitri Foulquier, Milla, Yangel Herrera, Antonio Puertas, Domingos Duarte, Carlos Neva, Jesus Vallejo Lazaro, Maxime Gonalons, Darwin Machis, Roberto Soldado.