Puebla vs Club America prediction for the match in the 9th round of the Mexican National Championship which took place at 02:00 am on 09/09/2020
- Match date: 2:00 am on Wednesday 9th September 2020
- Event: Liga MX
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Estadio Cuauhtemoc
- 08/29/2020 – Puebla 4 – 1 Toluc (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/24/2020 – Club Tijuana 1 – 0 Puebla (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/15/2020 – Puebla 0 – 1 Pachuca (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/203/020 – Club America 3 – 1 Mazatlan FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Atletico San Luis 1 – 2 Club America (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/23/2020 – Club America 1 – 3 Monterrey (H1: 0 – 2)
- 02/05/2020 – Puebla 0 – 1 Club America (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/27/2019 – Club America 2 – 0 Puebla (Hi1: 0 – 0)
- 03/10/2019 – Club America 1 – 0 Puebla (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / LIGA MX
PUEBLA VS CLUB AMERICA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Puebla just surprised when they had a destructive 4-1 victory over their opponent who was much better than them, Toluca, thereby cutting off the previous bad series with 3 defeats. In addition, the performance of this team in the early part of the season is very good when the first 3 matches are unbeaten with 2 wins and 1 draw, even the draw is against a team that is performing well. the most right now is Cruz Azul.
- In addition, the home field performance of coach Guzman and his students recently is very good when they won 2, drew 3 and lost only 1 in the last 6 matches, in which the only failure was Pachuca with a minimum difference of 0 – 1, the team is temporarily ranked 3rd on the rankings at the moment.
- Club America is facing the opportunity to continue to compete for the top position of the chart, Cruz Azul when they currently have the same 16 points but play more than 1 game. The strength of this team is where the attacking front has 17 goals but has received 12 goals after 8 matches and is also the team that owns the best away record now with 7 points after 4 battle.
- In addition, the recent performance of the Azteca home team is very good when they have won the last 2 matches after 2 consecutive defeats, the most recent is a jubilant victory with a score of 3-1 against Mazatlan FC in the match. Welcoming this opponent at home, the team is not appreciated when it only has 6 points after 8 matches.
The last jubilant 4-1 victory over Puebla’s highly regarded opponent Toluca was a rare match in which this team played effectively and it is not enough to say the team’s progress. This ball was previously a poor series. Meanwhile, with the last 2 consecutive wins and the determination to be able to hope for the top position with Cruz Azul, Club America will play harder. Moreover, in the last 4 encounters, the victory belongs to Club America. With these advantages, the Puebla vs Club America prediction believes that the ability to spend all 3 points of the visitors is very feasible.
Puebla vs Club America prediction: Puebla 1 – 2 Club America (H1: 1 – 1)
- Puebla: Daniel Alvarez Lopez, Daniel Arreola Arguello, George Ulises Corral Ang, Brayan Angulo, Pablo Gonzalez Diaz, Santiago Ormeno, Omar Andres Fernandez Frasica, Maximiliano Perg Schneider, Jesus Rodriguez, Salvador Reyes, Javier Salas
- Club America: Victor Emanuel Aguilera, Francisco Sebastian Cordova Reyes, Jesus Alonso Escoboza Lugo, Sebastian Enzo Caceres Ramos, Fernando Ruben Gonzalez Pineda, Henry Josue Martin Mex, Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magana, Ramon Juarez Del Castillo, Richard Rafael Sanchez Guerrero, Jorge Sanchez, Federico Sebastian Vinas Barboza