Qingdao Huanghai vs Chongqing Lifan is a confrontation that will take place at 10:00 am on September 16 – Difficult to win against the rookie. This is a match in the 11th round of the CSL – Chinese Super League. Qingdao Huanghai vs Chongqing Lifan prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best team for yourself.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Kunshan Sports Centre Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
QINGDAO HUANGHAI VS CHONGQING LIFAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Qingdao Huanghai is facing a lot of difficulties when receiving 4 consecutive defeats in the past, including a 0-1 defeat against another rookie, Shijiazhuang. In the last round, despite being empty-handed, the defeat with a close score of 1-2 against Shanghai SIPG FC was said to be a not bad result for coach Wu Jingui and his students when they were the team ranked in 2nd position on the chart at the moment.
- The decline in the form of rookie Qingdao Huanghai is also reflected in the fact that before losing in the last 4 consecutive rounds, in the previous 5 consecutive rounds, they were both unbeaten with 4 draws and 1 win. Including the main draw against the opponent they just lost in the previous round.
- The achievements, as well as the recent performance of the Chongqing Lifan players, are not better when in the last 3 matches they lost heavily to Shanghai SIPG FC with a score of 0-3, 2-5 to Beijing Guoan and close Especially, the team only won 1 point after 10 rounds, which was Tianjin Teda with a score of 2-1.
- The last victory was just the second victory for the team from Chongqing city, the previous one was a 1-0 victory over new rookie Shijiazhuang in round 7. Currently, after 9 matches, this team has only won 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, so remember that 3/4 of those losses are with a difference of 2 goals or more.
QINGDAO HUANGHAI VS CHONGQING LIFAN PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although rookie Qingdao Huanghai has been in decline in recent times, the Chongqing Lifan is not appreciated for its capacity. In the face of a very strong opponent, Shanghai SIPG FC, but in the last round, Qingdao Huanghai only lost 1-2, while it was also against this opponent, Chongqing Lifan lost with 3-goal difference does not remove 2 rounds ago. Therefore, it is not easy for the team from Chongqing city to win.
- Qingdao Huanghai vs Chongqing Lifan prediction: Qingdao Huanghai +1/4
- One of the reasons that Qingdao Huanghai’s recent performance is so bad is the ineffectiveness of the attacking front, as evidenced by the fact that in the last 4 consecutive games they only scored exactly 2 goals, even deflecting the front. A very weak team is Shijiazhuang. Meanwhile, the scoring performance of the Chongqing Lifan is not that good with only 5 goals in the last 6 rounds. In addition to the fact that the two teams were tied with a 0-0 score in the first leg, the ability to be Over in this match is unlikely to happen.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Qingdao Huanghai vs Chongqing Lifan prediction:
- Qingdao Huanghai vs Chongqing Lifan: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 0)
- With the not bad performance, Qingdao Huanghai has a pretty high win rate of 60%, which they won in the last 6/9 matches. Meanwhile, the winning rate of Chongqing Lifan is only 44% and has lost the match in the last 5/7 matches. The fact that only a team that only got 1 point after 10 games were Teda Tianjin in the previous round shows that the strength of the Chongqing Lifan is not highly appreciated. Therefore, rookie Qingdao Huanghai will be a more reliable option.
- Select: Qingdao Huanghai FT
- Qingdao Huanghai: Liu Zhenli, Liu Jiashen, Jogos Vukovic, Shi Zhe, Wang Wei, Joseph Marie Manila, Yaki Yan, Gao Xiang, Romain Alessandrini, Memet-Abdulla Ezmat, Bari Mamaril
- Chongqing Lifan: Deng Xiaofei, Hao Luo, Yuan Mincheng, Liu Huan, Jiang Zhe, Fernandinho, Chen Jie, Luiz Fernando Pereira Da Silva, Huang Xiyang, Alan Kardec de Sousa Pereira, Adrian Mierzejewski, Yin Congyao