Queens Park Rangers vs Preston North End prediction – Football match tips Queens Park Rangers vs Preston North End – 6:45 pm on October 21, 2020. Difficulty on Loftus Road.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS PRESTON NORTH END PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
QUEENS PARK RANGERS
- In the last 3 matches, Queens Park Rangers has encountered highly-rated opponents and their results are not bad when they draw all 3 opponents, most recently against Bournemouth on away field, the team has won both previous matches and is currently ranked 3rd in the rankings at this time.
- Currently, the home team of Loftus Road has 6 points after 1 win, 3 draws and 1 loss, of which the only defeat is against rookie Coventry with a score of 2-3 in the second away match. Queens Park Rangers’ home record is very good when they are unbeaten for the last 4 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 1 draw.
PRESTON NORTH END
- Preston North End was just surprised when there was an impossible comeback against a very strong team, Brentford in the previous match on the field of this opponent. Specifically, after the first half, they were 0-2 but in the second half, they played an explosion in 18 minutes from 52 to 70, they had 4 goals in a row to complete a spectacular comeback.
- It was also the only victory of coach Alex Neil and his students when they previously drew only 1 and lost 2, not even scoring 1 goal. Preston North End’s recent away record is very good when the last 8 matches they lost only 1 match against Everton, the team that is leading the Premier League at this time.
QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS PRESTON NORTH END PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although there was an impressive comeback in the previous round on Brentford’s field, it was not enough to cover up the previous comprehensive weakness of Preston North End and their difficulties in this trip are entirely possible. Moreover, Queens Park Rangers has been in a quite stable form over the past time and has won against this opponent in both matches last season. Therefore, the ability of the home team to win is quite possible.
Queens Park Rangers vs Preston North End prediction: Queens Park Rangers equal goal.
- In general, Queens Park Rangers has a fairly effective defense in recent matches, especially keeping a clean sheet on the field of a team ranked third in the current chart, Bournemouth, furthermore, they have kept 2/3 of their recent home games clean. Meanwhile, except for the last 4 goals, before that Preston North End’s attack was not really effective when only 2 goals after 3 matches. Therefore, choosing Under is more likely to be possible.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Queens Park Rangers vs Preston North End prediction:
- Queens Park Rangers vs Preston North End: 1 – 0 (H1: 1 – 0)
- With a stable performance over the past time, Queens Park Rangers has not lost the match in the last 3 matches, in which they won the last 2 matches. Moreover, this team has a very good home record and has won 3rd match, 1 draw in the last 4 home matches. Also, last season, Queens Park Rangers beat this opponent twice with the difference, namely 2-0 at home and 3-1 away. Therefore, the home team is a wise choice.
- Select: Queens Park Rangers FT
- Queens Park Rangers: Seny Timothy Dieng, Robert Dickie, Yoann Barbet, Osman Kakay, Lee Wallace, Geoff Cameron, Bright Osayi Samuel, Luke Amos, Thomas Carroll, Ilias Chair, Lyndon Dykes
- Preston North End: Declan Rudd, Patrick Bauer, Ben Davies, Joe Rafferty, Andrew Hughes, Ben Pearson, Brad Potts, Ryan Ledson, Scott Sinclair, Alan Browne, Sean Maguire